Thread: "Bulldog Bash" Ideas Please

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bear
    Likes (Received)

Default "Bulldog Bash" Ideas Please

I adore anything that has to do with bulldogs, and I love to throw a great party, so I want to throw a "Bulldog Bash" where everyone brings their dogs (that are well socialized of course). I plan on having it all bulldog themed, and have photos of local bulldogs available for adoption.

It all started when I got the coolest Bulldog Bottle Opener from Amazon Prime , as a gift for my husband (well, okay, maybe it was a gift for me too!). I put the bottle opener out for my July 4th party and everyone commented on it, wanted to know where I got it from (see link above if you're like me and absolutely must have anything bulldog related), and then it turned into a discussion about our bulldogs, which then turned into a "let's have a dog party!"

-412x9nx1eyl-jpg

So I have the decorations of other bulldog stuff I have around the house, but I have never thrown a party.

Food, drink, party games, etc any doggy ideas would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks so much!

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: "Bulldog Bash" Ideas Please

Dog bone shaped invitations made from Bristol Board, you can trace them with a dog bone cookie cutter.

Dollar Store dog bowls to eat out of or serve food out of like chips, cookies, fruit, veggies, dips, etc.

Use brown or white sidewalk chalk and make paw prints up the driveway leading up to the front door

Stamp your table cloth with paw prints or use dog themed stickers from the dollar store to decorate your tablecloth

Stuffed Animal Dog as a centre piece

Doggie Ear Headbands or decorate plain party hats with dog stickers or stamps. Draw on a doggie nose

Play Dog themed music like Who Let the Dogs Out?, BINGO, You Ain't Nothing but a Hound Dog, How much Is That Doggie in the Window?

Dog Bone shaped Cake, Cookies, or Cupcakes made to look like dog faces.

Serve Hot Dogs, Corn Dogs, Kibble made from dry cereals like Chex Mix, bone shaped hamburgers,

Use Balloons with dog pictures glued to them, or drawn on with markers, or use stickers to decorate the balloons

dog Face Ice Cream Sundaes, use a Scoop of vanilla ice cream for the face, 1/2 Oreo cookie for the ears, M &M's for the eyes, mini marshmallow or black licorice for the nose, whipping cream for the fur.

paw print or bone shaped ice cubes
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Dog bone shaped invitations made from Bristol Board, you can trace them with a dog bone cookie cutter.

Dollar Store dog bowls to eat out of or serve food out of like chips, cookies, fruit, veggies, dips, etc.

Use brown or white sidewalk chalk and make paw prints up the driveway leading up to the front door

Stamp your table cloth with paw prints or use dog themed stickers from the dollar store to decorate your tablecloth

Doggie Ear Headbands or decorate plain party hats with dog stickers or stamps. Draw on a doggie nose

Play Dog themed music like Who Let the Dogs Out?, BINGO, You Ain't Nothing but a Hound Dog, How much Is That Doggie in the Window?

Serve Hot Dogs, Corn Dogs, Kibble made from dry cereals like Chex Mix, bone shaped hamburgers,

Use Balloons with dog pictures glued to them, or drawn on with markers, or use stickers to decorate the balloons

dog Face Ice Cream Sundaes, use a Scoop of vanilla ice cream for the face, 1/2 Oreo cookie for the ears, M &M's for the eyes, mini marshmallow or black loco rice for the nose, whipping cream for the fur.

WOW --- you go Monica!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

4. Likes BulldogRescueLove liked this post
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bear
    Likes (Received)

Thanks so much for the amazing ideas!!! I would never have come up with anything close to as great as what you posted Monica, I cannot thank you enough!

If anyone has any further thoughts please let me know

6. Likes Vikinggirl, 2BullyMama liked this post
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cinnamon and Pepper
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post

dog Face Ice Cream Sundaes, use a Scoop of vanilla ice cream for the face, 1/2 Oreo cookie for the ears, M &M's for the eyes, mini marshmallow or black licorice for the nose, whipping cream for the fur.

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    WOW --- you go Monica!!!
    That's what I was thinking, WOW!!!

Remove Ads