Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: well... what would you do?

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Norman, LeRoy and China
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: well... what would you do?

Well... the meet-and-greet will be tomorrow at noon thirty. I'm excited... It's weird being on this end of things. It's usually me with the foster. I talked with the foster mom on the phone and she said he has resource guarding with his food, toys and water. She also mentioned that he drinks alot of water and pees alot. I'm going to look into that, as well. His foster mom doesn't know much about kidney issues as this is her first foster that has ever had this issue. She seems very nice and sweet. I can't wait to meet her either.

Weird thing: Charlie goes to the same vet as where we take our foster dogs... which is in IL and over an hour away. And the foster lady only lives about 15 minutes away from my house. Could this be a sign?
    Ask the experimenters why they experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are like us." Ask the experimenters why it is morally okay to experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are not like us." Animal experimentation rests on a logical contradiction. ~Charles R. Magel

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog family View Post
    Well... the meet-and-greet will be tomorrow at noon thirty. I'm excited... It's weird being on this end of things. It's usually me with the foster. I talked with the foster mom on the phone and she said he has resource guarding with his food, toys and water. She also mentioned that he drinks alot of water and pees alot. I'm going to look into that, as well. His foster mom doesn't know much about kidney issues as this is her first foster that has ever had this issue. She seems very nice and sweet. I can't wait to meet her either.

Weird thing: Charlie goes to the same vet as where we take our foster dogs... which is in IL and over an hour away. And the foster lady only lives about 15 minutes away from my house. Could this be a sign?
    How exciting!! Definitely a sign!

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Please let us know what transpires

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Norman, LeRoy and China
    Likes (Received)

The meet and greet didn't go so well... Charlie went after LeROy and LeRoy didn't care for that much. Darn it!!! He was very cute though!!!
    Ask the experimenters why they experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are like us." Ask the experimenters why it is morally okay to experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are not like us." Animal experimentation rests on a logical contradiction. ~Charles R. Magel

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bullet {booboo}
    Likes (Received)

awe, sorry to hear this. i will be thinking of Charlie and hope he finds a home soon.
    Amy

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

AAaaww... sounds like Charlie needs to be an only-child!!! He is already in good and loving hands .. anything else from now is an added bonus for Charlie!! for Charlie!!

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gertie & Ida
    Likes (Received)

Oh, so sorry! You tried, that's all you can do. I'm sure someone will give Charlie a good home!

There is nothing nicer than two sweet Bully girls, unless it's THREE sweet Bully girls!!
    Julie, Gertie, Ida & Clementine in Az.

Poor dog! I really think the dog needs you to take care of him. The dog needs special care which only you can provide. I wish you take care of him.
    Last edited by BabeEnglishBulldog; 03-06-2011 at 06:12 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads