I want a puppy, getting urgent

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
I just went through the same thing! My Tucker is so playful that I just knew that he needed a playmate! I had the same worry, basically if I would love him less if I got another Bulldog and if the dynamics between us would change. Three days ago, I got a beautiful Seal Tip Female Bully, and she is such a sweetheart and so funny! It was a great decision. The only thing that is changed is that I have to continuously remind Tucker not to be so rough with her. Before Sophie, I never had to discipline Tucker. However, he is still my big lovebug, and he doesn't have a jealous bone in his body. I'm a happy mom!

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Well the decision has been made, and it's not what any of us want to hear!
Really it came down to size. Size of our apartment, size of adult Shar Pei. Even though the one i had my heart on would
supposedly be smaller, it would just be very crowded in here.
We would also be pushing it with our apartment complex, too. Of course i would have gotten the OK from them first (i tried searching them out today with no luck!) but no need, i guess.

It sucks and I'm a little sad, but not heartbroken. :)
Actually, a little heartwarmed because my hubby fell too, and i caught him talking to his friends about them today. :luv:
[MENTION=14393]Mom of Tucker[/MENTION] your new girl is so adorable! I'm glad that it's worked out so well for you, and so quickly. Take tons of pictures, always too soon that we realize they've grown up! [MENTION=5404]dalmatina38[/MENTION] thanks for the advice. I too think along the lines of just do it! Buy da puppy AND all the goldfish! but my husband doesn't really get it. He is so impractical and impulsive, but too thoughtful on these matters i guess. Not a bad quality, but didn't help me on this one! :p
I am jealous of your little farm there. Switch the Danes for goats and we'll have matching herds!

Members online

No members online now.