Real Name
    Cali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I want a puppy, getting urgent

You have to get her! It's for your own well-being and so that I can see pictures!
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}

IG: @bellatheenglishbully

2. Likes jenzaar, 2BullyMama liked this post
    Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member jenzaar's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winslow
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
    You have to get her! It's for your own well-being and so that I can see pictures!
    What better reason!

4. Likes Cali Doll liked this post
    The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Priestess Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Therese Hamilton
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Amber and Ruby
    Likes (Received)

He will adjust and so we you and your husband....... hehe.....bigger chairs for all of you fit in, bigger beds, new stuff to buy as they will become companions in "re-designing your house." LOL, LOL; do it!!! Do it!!! Seriously, life is too short for regrets, jump in with reckless abandonment and enjoy! Just make sure you guys can handle anything that comes down the pipe medically for either of them. Good luck! Looking forward to the pictures of your new baby. and Yes, I have 2 bullies, two Great Danes (one lives with my son), a catahoula (who also lives with my son), 2 cats, cows, sheep and chickens. Loving life to the fullest!!!

6. Likes jenzaar liked this post
    Real Name
    Ginger
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tucker & Sophie
    Likes (Received)

I just went through the same thing! My Tucker is so playful that I just knew that he needed a playmate! I had the same worry, basically if I would love him less if I got another Bulldog and if the dynamics between us would change. Three days ago, I got a beautiful Seal Tip Female Bully, and she is such a sweetheart and so funny! It was a great decision. The only thing that is changed is that I have to continuously remind Tucker not to be so rough with her. Before Sophie, I never had to discipline Tucker. However, he is still my big lovebug, and he doesn't have a jealous bone in his body. I'm a happy mom!

Mom of Tucker AND Sophie

8. Likes jenzaar liked this post
    Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member jenzaar's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winslow
    Likes (Received)

Well the decision has been made, and it's not what any of us want to hear!
    Really it came down to size. Size of our apartment, size of adult Shar Pei. Even though the one i had my heart on would
    supposedly be smaller, it would just be very crowded in here.
    We would also be pushing it with our apartment complex, too. Of course i would have gotten the OK from them first (i tried searching them out today with no luck!) but no need, i guess.

It sucks and I'm a little sad, but not heartbroken.
    Actually, a little heartwarmed because my hubby fell too, and i caught him talking to his friends about them today.
    @Mom of Tucker your new girl is so adorable! I'm glad that it's worked out so well for you, and so quickly. Take tons of pictures, always too soon that we realize they've grown up! @dalmatina38 thanks for the advice. I too think along the lines of just do it! Buy da puppy AND all the goldfish! but my husband doesn't really get it. He is so impractical and impulsive, but too thoughtful on these matters i guess. Not a bad quality, but didn't help me on this one! :p
    I am jealous of your little farm there. Switch the Danes for goats and we'll have matching herds!

10. Likes Mom of Tucker, 2BullyMama liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads