Mini Cooper K-9 Showroom... false advertising!!

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Not sure if any of you have seen this:
MINI NEXT K-9 Showroom

I counted at least 2 EB puppies (and one stuffed EB toy)... Yet i don't see any CHEW MARKS ON THE LEATHER!!

I carpooled today but when i get back to my car i'll post some of the chew marks on my seats from when Kevin was a puppy. Granted.. I don't drive a Mini so maybe they don't taste good as my car. But there is no way i'd let my EB's run through my car unsuporvised :)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I agree. I never let mine do anything unsupervised! I tried to make dinner inside and let the beasts play outside since it is a cool night in NY, and they ate half of my bbq cover!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
that it too cool.....

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Very cute commercial. But I'm sure they use tricks of the trade before they film, such as they probably feed all the puppies so they aren't hungry, they tire them out before filming so they are sleepy and not as active, and they can photoshop to take out parts they don't want.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I agree. I never let mine do anything unsupervised! I tried to make dinner inside and let the beasts play outside since it is a cool night in NY, and they ate half of my bbq cover!

Hahahahaha! :facepalm2:

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
I guess I've been blessed with some of the best road trip pets. As soon as we get into the jeep all animals pass out. We've left them in the jeep before (running with the AC on of course) when we were moving cross country for 5-10 minutes while making pit stops and they were just chill the entire time. Even the cat. Guess we lucked out with some good military fur babies

ea3fffb5b871f54b7fb137503aed4dfb.jpg

daf1323aaca02f31a117ab8cb13822be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Lol...thank you for sharingthis, adorable babies.

I never saw much of the car...did notice the hair
and yea, those babies looked sleepy ;)

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
After our week long cross country move I got my jeep detailed. Sooo much hair everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.