Thread: not even sure what the title should be

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: not even sure what the title should be

That's really good to hear, he needs to stay calm. Praying that it all works out for everyone.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bengardradar View Post
    Radar is out of surgery they redid his screws and plate and also did the other acl procedure -- we are going to order a brace for him. Doc made me feel so much better, assuring me that it was just Sh*t A** luck that we are going through this. I am going to leave him at the clinic for a few days so he they can monitor him and he can get 24/7 care
    so good to hear it went well and the vet helped you feel a little better! keep us posted and we will all keep praying
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Harvey's Executive Assistant Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harvey Specter
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Radar is out of surgery they redid his screws and plate and also did the other acl procedure -- we are going to order a brace for him. Doc made me feel so much better, assuring me that it was just Sh*t A** luck that we are going through this. I am going to leave him at the clinic for a few days so he they can monitor him and he can get 24/7 care
    great news.
    Hug your bully today

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member Cali Doll's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)

Good! Come on, Radar, rest up buddy.
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}

IG: @bellatheenglishbully

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Great news and please, don't beat yourself up, Honey!
    Life can lower the boom on any one at any time and
    none of us deserve it...really...we all can relate to this
    feeling of guilt. Continued prayers for Radar & y'all.
    Huge thanks for your update (I'm so relieved).

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

6. Likes Manydogs liked this post
    Pet Sitter
    Country
    Germany
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Püppy
    Likes (Received)

I'm so sorry your little Radar and you have to go through this. It's great news the surgery went so well I'm so glad to read this! Please don't blame yourself for anything. There are circumstances you just can't have any influence on like for example the structure of a bone or the angle of a screw. You are doing the very best for your sweet baby! And I'm sure the surgeon tried his very best, too! I'm sending positive thoughts for your little bullyboy and his recovery

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

I'm so glad he did well with his surgery. I hope he has a good outcome and his recovery goes well. It will help to have him at the vets for a few days post op to keep him quiet and pain free and where they will be able to monitor him on a regular basis. Keeping my fingers and toes cross that this surgery takes and he's back to himself soon. Please keep us posted on how he's doing.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Bulldog Vet in Training Christie H's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
    Likes (Received)

I'm so sorry your going through this tough time. Hope he heals and all is good.Sending positive and healing prayers to you and Radar!!

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Noah Jack
    Likes (Received)

I am sitting here in shock and could cry at any moment. So Radar had his 2nd ACL surgery 2 weeks ago, I took him to the vet for an x-ray to see how things were going cause he doesn't seem to be healing as fast as the first time -- thought that may happen since it was time 2 -- went to pick him and the news is worse then I could have ever imagined. He has somehow lost another screw we have tried both times to be so careful with him. Doc said he would try 1 more time and do both of the procedures they have to fix his ACL. So Wednesday is the day and if this doesn't work they will have to take his leg. I am shopping for a new sling for him any suggestions? should I also buy him some diapers? I guess we are going to have to use the Ace unless anyone knows of anything else that will make him sleep. I talked to the vet about it and she said if he hadn't had his palate shortened and his nares widened she would be very hesitant but since those are fixed seems confident so I guess that is the route I will have to take so we can get him healed. I am the most awful mom in the world to him and it is just killing me
    Wow.. I'm really sorry to hear that. I know swimming could be a great way to help healing injuries. A few months ago I bought an IDC multifunctional vest by julius k9. One of the functions is rehabilitation. As a swimming vest it’s practical help for hydro- therapy – with reducing or increasing the number of the floating pads you can change the level of excercises. With a strong handle and a ring for the leash it’s easy to control or hold your dog. It is actually highly recommended for those dog breeds (English and French Bulldogs) which are more challenged in swimming due to their physical abilities. Also when (or if you) are going up on stares, you can grab your dog by the handle to decrease pressure on their spinal cord and sensitive joints. I would definitely give a shot for this vest. Even if you decided it is not the product that would help you, you will have a neoprene jacket, which will protect your dog from the rain, wind and cold. Hoping the best for you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads