madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Petra did something similar a while ago and i absolutely LOVED reading all the little reasons why she loved her bullies. so I thought Iā€™d do one for frank. frank came into my life at a time when I had just moved to another state, left all my family and friends behind for a new job and relationship, and I canā€™t even put into words how much he helped my transition and the unconditional love i feel. so anyway, hereā€™s my little frank dedication :) (feel free to share your own about your bullies too!)

IMG_2247.JPG

frank

i love the way you tuck your butt and rocket around the house when youā€™re really excited about something (aka the ā€˜butt runā€™)

i love the way your floppy little ears are so expressive. I can always tell your mood by your ears

I love the loud smacking noises you make even when youā€™re chewing on the smallest piece of dust

I love the little grunty way you snore

I love the way you get a crazy little look in your eyes and lick the air when I scratch that special spot on your bully booty that only I can find

I love the way you still think you are a little puppy lap dog even at 48lbs

I love the way you follow me around the kitchen, and I love preparing dinner because we always get to hang out

I love the way you put your little paws up on the counter to get a closer look when Iā€™m working

I love the way you stick your head in the door when Iā€™m trying to shut it, refusing to move because you are just so nosy

I love your lazy eye, itā€™s not a flaw, it just gives you more character

i love the way you always have to be touching me when we take a nap

I love the way you sprint in from your morning poop because you know breakfast is next

I love the way you lick your bowl clean, even after the food is long gone

I love the way you greet me with little grunts and butt wiggles when I get home everyday

I love the way we all lie in bed together on weekends and rub your belly in the way that makes you purr like a cat

I love the way you look at me when I have a treat in my hand, like that treat is the greatest gift in the whole wide world

i love the way you become so dramatic when I toss you a piece of veggie to try. you will carry the veggie around the whole house shaking it and batting it with your paws, but you will never eat it

I love the way your little kink tail wags ever so slightly when youā€™re really excited

I love the way you always insist on chewing your toys against our legs and arms, like you are demanding us to pay full attention to you playing.

I love the nights when you will stop, look at us, sigh, and put yourself to bed because youā€™ve clearly had a long and strenuous day and are just tired of your humans antics

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
So sweet Madie. I absolutely loved that Petra did that, and I've been keeping one for Bella, too. It's such a fantastic idea!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

NicosMom

Jan 23, 2015
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nico & Lexi (RIP Tia 6/08-5/19)
That was wonderful, you really captured the wonderful traits of the bulldog.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Madie...I love the way you love your Frank, each reason better
& sweeter than the one before it and each one touched my heart
deeper until I was delirious with bulldog love once again :)
Thank you for sharing your sweet, sweet soul with us.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online