Is it normal

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Brett is 8 months old and both boys are on Fromm Pork and Peas both are doing good on it.. But seems as if Brett isn't eating as much before. Tried adding yogurt..hard boiled egg..fruits. Seems as if he's really not interested. Don't get me wrong he still eats but not as much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sometimes they go through a finicky stage... As long as he is eating and no signs of being sick .. Don't worry. You can always mix in another Fromm flavor too...

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Mine did this. They both essentially stopped eating. No reason at all, just was tired of their food. They did eat with coaxing, just much slower. eventually they resumed normal amounts and speed.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Boeboe and Bennie does this all the time, sometimes they finish and ask for more and sometimes they eat very little. I wouldn't worry to much if he's acting normal otherwise... :)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sometimes they go through a finicky stage... As long as he is eating and no signs of being sick .. Don't worry. You can always mix in another Fromm flavor too...

agreed! and that's a great thing about Fromms 4 star line, there's no wait time if you decide to mix it up for them.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.