Sorry it didn't work out-but you've got to go with your vibe.:mellow:

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Sorry to hear it didn't work, but you gotta make sure it is right, it so important, and if it doesn't feel right then better to let it go or try again later, something will come along that will feel right. More people need to do what you did, there would not be so many abandoned dogs out there. :D

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
if you felt there was no aggression behind lefty's actions, it just might be a case of an under-socialized dog being taken to a new place, with a new dog and new human for the first time.

what is the story behind lefty, if you don't mind me asking? history of neglect? abuse?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sorry it did not work out... Seems he was not trained or needs more exercise than normal

OP
Mom of Tucker

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
if you felt there was no aggression behind lefty's actions, it just might be a case of an under-socialized dog being taken to a new place, with a new dog and new human for the first time.

what is the story behind lefty, if you don't mind me asking? history of neglect? abuse?
He was advertised on Craigslist by a husband and wife who actually have both parents. They had kept him and another litter mate for their adult son who works in the oilfield. The lady was having to take care of him and other dogs,mind she said it was too much for her. Her son works nights in the oilfield. The couple were very nice and knowledgeable about Bulldogs. I did not get the impression he had been abused. I think it was just a new situation and he was probably anxious. Poor guy.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Cujo? Seriously, sorry it didn't work out. Must have been very disappointing. But I'm assure the right guy will come along if you keep your eyes open.

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
I'm sorry it didn't work out but I was going to suggest Pawl. I saw it the others day and thought it was cute.

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
How could you not name such an adorable guy. For some reason I saw him and the name "Charles" jumped into my head. Not that interesting, haha. He's so cute!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.