Real Name
    Donna
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruby
    Likes (Received)

Default New toy

Putting her know toy to the test the label States it's bulldog proof....we'll see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Cali Doll, NewEnglandBully liked this post
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member Cali Doll's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New toy

Ohhh, Bella needs a bully-proof stuffy!
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}

IG: @bellatheenglishbully

4. Likes ruby liked this post
    Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member Donnam's Avatar
    Real Name
    Donna
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winnie
    Likes (Received)

I'm so frustrated with Winnie and her stuffies! She loves them, but she just works on any appendage (ears, tails, etc.) until it comes off and she swallows them! So far, everything has gone through--I find it in her poop--except for a leg that was too big. I saw her swallow it, so I gave her hydrogen peroxide and made her throw it up. Poor Jack loves his toys, but when Winnie's about to chew something off of one, I have to throw it away. I throw away a lot of toys! Donna, let me know how indestructible that new toy is!

6. Likes Cali Doll liked this post
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member Cali Doll's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)

@Donnam Bella is the same. I would love to buy her more stuffies, but she crushes them in no time.
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}

IG: @bellatheenglishbully

Real Name
    Donna
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruby
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Donnam View Post
    I'm so frustrated with Winnie and her stuffies! She loves them, but she just works on any appendage (ears, tails, etc.) until it comes off and she swallows them! So far, everything has gone through--I find it in her poop--except for a leg that was too big. I saw her swallow it, so I gave her hydrogen peroxide and made her throw it up. Poor Jack loves his toys, but when Winnie's about to chew something off of one, I have to throw it away. I throw away a lot of toys! Donna, let me know how indestructible that new toy is!
    We have the same problem with them Ruby loves her stuffies but destroys them in next to no time we end up having to throw them away, this toy unfortunately didn't live up to the advertisement of being bully proof she destroyed it in 30minutes or so - so it's back to the drawing board of trying to find her an indestructible stuffie that will last long the 30minutes

Dog Park Attendant
    Real Name
    Madie (Maydee)
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank
    Likes (Received)

Yeah I finally had to stop with those kinds of toys with frank. the little things I've seen come out in his poop were enough of a shock to scare me for good! a few weeks ago he had this little rope duck thing, he pulled at the leather nose until it came off and he swallowed it right away. that was the last one! I wanted to tell you about this one that i have absolutely LOVED that keeps frank busy for a good 20mins to an hour depending. you might already have something like it but I thought i'd share anyway

this ball, it's not this exact one (ours is black) I stuff a large, hard dog biscuit in there and let frank go at it. he carries it around the entire house, working at it to get the treat out. sometimes he's faster and sometimes it takes him an hour or so! it's great and has held up for several months.
    -screen-shot-2015-07-09-2-19-01-pm-png

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
    Likes (Received)

Clyde destroyed the black one in 30 min then pooped the black pieces.

Dog Park Attendant
    Real Name
    Madie (Maydee)
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank
    Likes (Received)

I was reading reviews for that blue one I posted and a lot of people said the same thing. But the one on Amazon was 8 bucks and the black one I got from Pet People was around $20. Frank is a very aggressive chewer and it has held up, so I'm wondering if it's a more sturdy one than the ones I'm finding on Amazon. Hmmm...

Bulldog Vet in Training g8erjackie's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jackie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruckus and Regina
    Likes (Received)

At our house we have what we call the "surgery box" -- which means I try to see back on legs and heads and whatever else they destroy in 5 minutes. If they can't be saved they go to the graveyard.....aka the trash.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rubymummy View Post
    We have the same problem with them Ruby loves her stuffies but destroys them in next to no time we end up having to throw them away, this toy unfortunately didn't live up to the advertisement of being bully proof she destroyed it in 30minutes or so - so it's back to the drawing board of trying to find her an indestructible stuffie that will last long the 30minutes

Banks was the same way --- no stuffie had any chance with her! Not even the so called indestructible ones. Stuffie were banned from the house because she just wanted to tear every one of them apart. Since she passed, Cheli (our Frenchie) now enjoys a stuffie or two and loves them. Our Bulldog, Lambeau -- really does not care for them
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Real Name
    Donna
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruby
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    Banks was the same way --- no stuffie had any chance with her! Not even the so called indestructible ones. Stuffie were banned from the house because she just wanted to tear every one of them apart. Since she passed, Cheli (our Frenchie) now enjoys a stuffie or two and loves them. Our Bulldog, Lambeau -- really does not care for them
    Lol sounds just like my ruby - it's a shame really cause she gets so excited when she see's her new stuffie but within 30mins or so of her having it its off to the bin and then she's in a sulk because we've taken the stuffie off her

15. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Julius-K9 Sales Representative
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Noah Jack
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rubymummy View Post

We had lots of stuffed animals as well, but I had to realize that one day it will end bad. Say I was at work and Jack swolled something that was way too big for him.. So after searching for a durable toy, I found the IDC caoutchouc ball. I had it for so long now and still in the same shape as I got it.
    -img_5339-jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads