New toy

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
[MENTION=13035]rubymummy[/MENTION] Bentley has this kong wobble rope thing. It's covered in a durable material and the knot end reminds me of octopus legs. It's held up. He loves to chew it to make it squeak. IMG_2875.JPG

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
[MENTION=13235]Cali Doll[/MENTION] She's so cute! Bentley loves that toy. I need a chew bone thing for him. He's not food obsessed, but he does love to chew on a bone. I won't buy him one because I don't know of one that is safe, if any. Do you?

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
@Cali Doll She's so cute! Bentley loves that toy. I need a chew bone thing for him. He's not food obsessed, but he does love to chew on a bone. I won't buy him one because I don't know of one that is safe, if any. Do you?

Nylabones are fantastic! I highly recommend these. Bella loves them!!

Pet Supplies : Nylabone Dura Chew Axis Bone Dog Chew Toy : Amazon.com

Pet Supplies : Pet Chew Toys : Nylabone Big Chew Monster Original Flavored Durable Toy Beef Bone for large breeds : Amazon.com

Pet Supplies : Pet Chew Toys : Nylabone Galileo Souper Original Flavored Dog Chew Toy : Amazon.com

And she's had this thing since she was a baby. I think I'm going to have to buy another because she's finally worn it down. She's kind of obsessed over it, really:

Amazon.com: Nylabone Dura Chew Petit Chicken Flavored Textured Ring Bone Dog Chew Toy: Pet Supplies

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
[MENTION=13035]rubymummy[/MENTION] Bentley has this kong wobble rope thing. It's covered in a durable material and the knot end reminds me of octopus legs. It's held up. He loves to chew it to make it squeak. View attachment 89041

I love them there great we got her one at Christmas but she destroyed it in no time she finds the weakest point of the toy to chew like where the stitching is then it just comes apart I think we stitched the wobble back up but even then it didn't last much longer [emoji20] might find her a job as a toy tester lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
I love them there great we got her one at Christmas but she destroyed it in no time she finds the weakest point of the toy to chew like where the stitching is then it just comes apart I think we stitched the wobble back up but even then it didn't last much longer [emoji20] might find her a job as a toy tester lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol! Yea Donna, make some money back from all the toys she wrecks! That would be a perfect job for her! ;)

KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
You are welcome :) I hope he will love it as much as Jack does :)

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Love it! BIG into toys here, mostly to keep him from destroying my girl's.
The "tough" squeaking cow? Not so tough
photo 1.JPGphoto 2 copy.JPG

Members online

No members online now.