New toy

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Putting her know toy to the test the label States it's bulldog proof....we'll see!
785f0080950753d84e2b7558778d7fa3.jpg
72804211ea4132192bfdb798159ccd25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I'm so frustrated with Winnie and her stuffies! She loves them, but she just works on any appendage (ears, tails, etc.) until it comes off and she swallows them! So far, everything has gone through--I find it in her poop--except for a leg that was too big. I saw her swallow it, so I gave her hydrogen peroxide and made her throw it up. Poor Jack loves his toys, but when Winnie's about to chew something off of one, I have to throw it away. I throw away a lot of toys! Donna, let me know how indestructible that new toy is!

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
[MENTION=13140]Donnam[/MENTION] Bella is the same. I would love to buy her more stuffies, but she crushes them in no time.

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
I'm so frustrated with Winnie and her stuffies! She loves them, but she just works on any appendage (ears, tails, etc.) until it comes off and she swallows them! So far, everything has gone through--I find it in her poop--except for a leg that was too big. I saw her swallow it, so I gave her hydrogen peroxide and made her throw it up. Poor Jack loves his toys, but when Winnie's about to chew something off of one, I have to throw it away. I throw away a lot of toys! Donna, let me know how indestructible that new toy is!

We have the same problem with them Ruby loves her stuffies but destroys them in next to no time we end up having to throw them away, this toy unfortunately didn't live up to the advertisement of being bully proof she destroyed it in 30minutes or so - so it's back to the drawing board of trying to find her an indestructible stuffie that will last long the 30minutes

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank

Yeah I finally had to stop with those kinds of toys with frank. the little things I've seen come out in his poop were enough of a shock to scare me for good! a few weeks ago he had this little rope duck thing, he pulled at the leather nose until it came off and he swallowed it right away. that was the last one! I wanted to tell you about this one that i have absolutely LOVED that keeps frank busy for a good 20mins to an hour depending. you might already have something like it but I thought i'd share anyway :)

this ball, it's not this exact one (ours is black) I stuff a large, hard dog biscuit in there and let frank go at it. he carries it around the entire house, working at it to get the treat out. sometimes he's faster and sometimes it takes him an hour or so! it's great and has held up for several months.
Screen Shot 2015-07-09 at 2.19.01 PM.png

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
Clyde destroyed the black one in 30 min then pooped the black pieces. :(

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I was reading reviews for that blue one I posted and a lot of people said the same thing. But the one on Amazon was 8 bucks and the black one I got from Pet People was around $20. Frank is a very aggressive chewer and it has held up, so I'm wondering if it's a more sturdy one than the ones I'm finding on Amazon. Hmmm...

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina

At our house we have what we call the "surgery box" -- which means I try to see back on legs and heads and whatever else they destroy in 5 minutes. If they can't be saved they go to the graveyard.....aka the trash.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We have the same problem with them Ruby loves her stuffies but destroys them in next to no time we end up having to throw them away, this toy unfortunately didn't live up to the advertisement of being bully proof she destroyed it in 30minutes or so - so it's back to the drawing board of trying to find her an indestructible stuffie that will last long the 30minutes

Banks was the same way --- no stuffie had any chance with her! Not even the so called indestructible ones. Stuffie were banned from the house because she just wanted to tear every one of them apart. Since she passed, Cheli (our Frenchie) now enjoys a stuffie or two and loves them. Our Bulldog, Lambeau -- really does not care for them

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Banks was the same way --- no stuffie had any chance with her! Not even the so called indestructible ones. Stuffie were banned from the house because she just wanted to tear every one of them apart. Since she passed, Cheli (our Frenchie) now enjoys a stuffie or two and loves them. Our Bulldog, Lambeau -- really does not care for them

Lol sounds just like my ruby - it's a shame really cause she gets so excited when she see's her new stuffie but within 30mins or so of her having it its off to the bin and then she's in a sulk because we've taken the stuffie off her

KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack

We had lots of stuffed animals as well, but I had to realize that one day it will end bad. Say I was at work and Jack swolled something that was way too big for him.. So after searching for a durable toy, I found the IDC caoutchouc ball. I had it for so long now and still in the same shape as I got it.
IMG_5339.JPG

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
We had lots of stuffed animals as well, but I had to realize that one day it will end bad. Say I was at work and Jack swolled something that was way too big for him.. So after searching for a durable toy, I found the IDC caoutchouc ball. I had it for so long now and still in the same shape as I got it.
View attachment 88896[/

Thank-you i'l have a look for this we have a few kong tennis balls that she loves so I bet she'd enjoy playing with this - I tend to not leave her with toys when I'm out the house or if she's unsupervised as I worry that like you said something could brake off and become a chock hazard [emoji3]

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
View attachment 88896[/

Thank-you i'l have a look for this we have a few kong tennis balls that she loves so I bet she'd enjoy playing with this - I tend to not leave her with toys when I'm out the house or if she's unsupervised as I worry that like you said something could brake off and become a chock hazard [emoji3]

My boys needs this! Is this on Amazon ? Thanks

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.