Sneaky Tricks

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
Taco has developed a new habit that makes me think he is slowly becoming smarter than me, if he isn't already. Side note (saw Jurassic World a few weeks ago, and the T-Rex/velociraptor hybrid is pretty much Taco. If you closed your eyes, it was like we were still at home.)

He has always been good about only chewing his toy. Until he's recently learned, if he throws a little item into the mix, it takes some time for us to notice. For example: He will chew his kong, and maybe your sandal at the same time. Usually we redirect, but it's pretty common to have him chew his toy against one of us, a favorite past time. I was lying on the bed the other day, and he was chewing his toy against my back, and I heard something that sounded not like the rubber kong toy. It was my iPhone 6 thrown into the mix with his kong, taken out of my back pocket.

I had a tempered glass screen, and a case, but the pressure alone from one of the fangs cracked the internal screen. The outside looks as if nothing happened to it.

Bad Dog.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Wow!!! Sneaky Taco! Bella is still very sneaky, too. I get nervous whenever she's not visible to me. She's 9 months old and I just stopped tethering her in the house.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco has developed a new habit that makes me think he is slowly becoming smarter than me, if he isn't already. Side note (saw Jurassic World a few weeks ago, and the T-Rex/velociraptor hybrid is pretty much Taco. If you closed your eyes, it was like we were still at home.)

He has always been good about only chewing his toy. Until he's recently learned, if he throws a little item into the mix, it takes some time for us to notice. For example: He will chew his kong, and maybe your sandal at the same time. Usually we redirect, but it's pretty common to have him chew his toy against one of us, a favorite past time. I was lying on the bed the other day, and he was chewing his toy against my back, and I heard something that sounded not like the rubber kong toy. It was my iPhone 6 thrown into the mix with his kong, taken out of my back pocket.

I had a tempered glass screen, and a case, but the pressure alone from one of the fangs cracked the internal screen. The outside looks as if nothing happened to it.

Bad Dog.

:faint:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Well, maybe Taco was just trying to make a call. I always try to believe that when Frankie is running round with the tv remote, maybe he is just trying to find something better to watch or trampling the flower garden my husband just slaved over all weekend, that he is just helping daddy with the weeding! It couldn't be that they are being naughty. :evil: I truly believe on Bulldogs can get away with such behavior.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
YIKES!!! :shout: They are very smart little buggers

OP
YHSublime

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
Just got this text from my wife:

e35a8832eaffef858f9e9be6ac2b3d43.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
YHSublime

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
Is that phone #2??? :faint:

Very bad dog. He's had a lot of energy lately, my fault. Took him to the dog park tonight and now he's to tired to even think about chewing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online