First weekend away from my Boris...

Enjoimangos

Jan 30, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boris Bullski, Paco
We had our first out of state trip this last weekend without Boris due to the family we were visiting not allowing dogs at their cabin. My usual dog sitter was unavailable so I left him with my parents who have 2 labs and were also watching my brothers 1 year old Rottweiler. I expected Boris to constantly wrestle with his cousins, but when I returned to an area where I actually got data on my phone I was bombarded with text messages from my father complaining about how Boris was crying non stop at his feet. I texted him back asking how the 4 days were and he goes "I finally let the little maggot onto the furniture with me and he's been a good dog ever since". He then went on to tell me how I don't feed him enough and how he gave him some of his dogs food (lamb and GRAINS GRAINS GRAINS)... Sure enough when I arrived home a few hours later Boris was covered in hives on his underbelly and I went off on him for not listening to my directions. Luckily my mother had used google to find out what dose of benadryl to give him and he was sleeping it off.

I FEEL AS IF I CANT LEAVE HIM WITH ANYONE BUT MYSELF...

He's now safe and back to his usually self (AKA sleeping in his throne)

oVFKyuT.png

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Oh Boris is adorable. Most people do not understand that Bulldogs come with specific instructions for a reason. Thank goodness his reaction was limited to hives and he is feeling better.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Oh no! Poor Boris. I am so glad you are home, and he is back with his daddy. Honestly, no one will ever understand a bulldog unless they have owned or have experience with them :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He looks so peaceful!! sleep well sweet king!

Maggot, grains and no furniture :faint: how awful!!

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
He looks so peaceful [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.