I think she's trying to kill me for my inheritance!

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Anyone else's dog run into the backs of their legs when they're going down the stairs?? :evil:

"Why run alongside mom when I can run behind her and take out her legs??!"

image.jpg

She's no angel! :D

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
aww.. what a cutie.

and yes, wellie runs into the back of my legs if I walk away from him and he still want my attention.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Yes Brutus and Frankie both do this. We always have to be aware of were they are. Last week Frankie took my husband out on the deck stairs. He rammed him from behind and he slid down 6 steps! They get so excited and nosey, god forbid they wait and miss something.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
what a sweet innocent face!! :w00t:

Bella always looks so sweeeet in her photos, it's hard to imagine her being naughty! When Winnie and Jack start chasing each other (double zoomies) and I hear them coming, I stop and brace myself against the wall or whatever. If they hit your lower legs from behind you will surely go down. It's happened to me before!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hahhahahaa. All day long. God forbid I stop too short, Tyson will ram right into the back of my knees. He's almost taken me out a few times, but I've learned to hold my own when he's around me or following me now. LOL

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Oh good, maybe she's actually not trying to kill me. Hahaha!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
When you catch her looking into your important papers and private files--then start to worry! I fall a lot on my own,(balance problems) broke a couple ribs the other day.
When I fall in the house-they all come running,act worried-they all get on top of me! "I've fallen,and can't get up!" it's just not that funny anymore!! I guess they think they are HELPING me. Either that or they're thinking "OMG-who is going to FEED us!!! @Cali Doll

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is totally innocent!! YOU walked in front of her and blocked her way down... you were moving too slow!

I actually yell to friends/visitors when on the stairs -- 'watch the knees, the bulldogs love to take them out'

Most Reactions