UK members - Can you help me with my study on dogs?

Danielle Murphy

Jul 6, 2015
Edinburgh
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Hello! I am a MSc. student of Animal Behaviour and Animal Welfare in the University of Edinburgh. For my dissertation, I am carrying out an online survey to study the attitudes, knowledge, and behaviours of owners around the purchase of purebred dogs in the UK. More specifically, I'm targeting the top 10 registered breeds of 2014. This includes the Labrador Retriever, English Springer Spaniel, Cocker Spaniel, French Bulldog, Pug, German Shepherd Dog, Golden Retriever, Border Terrier, Bulldog (of course!), and Miniature Schnauzer. The whole idea behind the project, is to see how people are buying their dogs, and why they are attracted to particular breeds.
I was wondering if anyone is UK based, could you spare some time to take part in my study? All participants that take part remain anonymous, and I'm most certainly not trying to sell anything! Any information you share will go towards helping others make responsible choices when getting a dog. I'm also not a member of any radical Animal Rights group, the information gained from this study will go towards helping both breeders and buyers. I own purebred dogs myself! I would really appreciate it!
Here is the link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PWZ2W6J?fb_ref=Default

Regards,
Danielle Murphy

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Good luck --- I am US based, but I changed your title to catch the attention of our UK members.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.