Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
I tried to post this in the toys forum, but "post new thread" would not show up?! Anywho...here's my boy w/his favorite new toy!!! :drawheart:

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    825 KB · Views: 202

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Bulldogs make me smile! He's gorgeous!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That is one happy boy right there. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sea-bass looks great! I have two of those Jolly balls, neither of which ever get touched :no:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
What a great picture! He is saying "I WUB my jolly ball!" Handsome Sebastion!

Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
Our Bichon/poodle/coton de tulear/ whatever he is loves the jolly ball. He and his little friends chewed a hole in the handle of ours in daycare. I like the design of them, but I wish the handle was solid. Your little guy is a cutie.

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
I just got Tucker his Jolly Ball yesterday! He loves it!

Jolly Ball.JPGJolly Boy.JPG

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Great picture! Castor has one too which he has this on-and-off relationship with. Right now he's not at all interested so perhaps I should show him this picture!

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
So cute! I love love love the pictures! I have e jolly balls and have another on its way. The one with the handle got chewed off and now our pup keeps chewing at the hole that's left. The one with the rope is super fun but, again, he's chewing the rope off. I ordered the one that is the teaser ball with the small ball inside the big ball. I'm anxious to see If he can destroy it too! Lol I should say that the pup, Clyde, 8 months, is a English bulldog/basset hound mix and he is the most toy destructive dog I've ever seen. It's insane the things he can destroy, and consume if I don't watch him like a hawk. Thankfully he only destroys toys and not furniture, walls, chairs, ect!!!

OP
NewEnglandBully

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
The first toy he "fell in love with" was a small tire/jingle ball...we bought out the store because one would only last about a week or so...but the look on his face when my husband brought them home...PRICELESS!! Then we found a huge tire toy that survived about 6 months that he plays with daily (especially when he gets in one of his "feisty" moods and wants to be chased). His eyes lit up when I came home w/the ball;) Handle is still on it for now, but I'm thinking another few weeks, maybe a month it will be time for a new one!
Here's an old pic of the small tire/jingle ball...wish I could still get him these, but he chews and destroys in no time and the jingle part gives me anxiety;)

securedownload-5.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.