A little sad.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I've been having some issues and haven't been able to post much in other threads. I am going to take the time to do some now but I wanted to let everyone know if I miss a thread its not because I don't care or didn't read it. I am always thinking of everyone's bullies and miss them.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I felt that way about 6 months ago when it started getting busier around here! I cannot possibly do all the articles and modding, backend server stuff, newsletter, advertisers, promosand read all posts :(. I am sad too but I try to read as many as I can. Don't worry we know you luv us!!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Hope all is fine with you. We will keep the door open for you:hug:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Hope everything is ok ! I get busy with work and the side business, but luckily I can access this place on my phone and I get on when I can't sleep at night... :hug:Be thinkin of ya!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Hope you are ok! If you need to vent you know we are here to listen. :hug: I can keep up either so I totally understand. I get 1 or 2 days where I am busy and then come back to 100s of new posts. It is impossible to read them all and at some point I just have to mark them as read so I can keep up with the new ones coming in.

L

Lucy-licious

:hug:Hope ur sadness goes away soon :hug:

Now that my leave is over and I'm back in work I cant always keep up either, new things happen sooo quickly and I easily forget where I'm upto :crazy:

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
hope everything is ok. I know how ya feel about missing this community. hope to see you back on here more real soon

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Missing you and missing that smoochy bear face!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.