A little sad.

mammyglicks

New member
Community Veteran
Joined
Jun 2, 2010
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
21
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I've been having some issues and haven't been able to post much in other threads. I am going to take the time to do some now but I wanted to let everyone know if I miss a thread its not because I don't care or didn't read it. I am always thinking of everyone's bullies and miss them.
 
I felt that way about 6 months ago when it started getting busier around here! I cannot possibly do all the articles and modding, backend server stuff, newsletter, advertisers, promosand read all posts :(. I am sad too but I try to read as many as I can. Don't worry we know you luv us!!!
 
Hope all is fine with you. We will keep the door open for you:hug:
 
Hope everything is ok ! I get busy with work and the side business, but luckily I can access this place on my phone and I get on when I can't sleep at night... :hug:Be thinkin of ya!
 
Hope you are ok! If you need to vent you know we are here to listen. :hug: I can keep up either so I totally understand. I get 1 or 2 days where I am busy and then come back to 100s of new posts. It is impossible to read them all and at some point I just have to mark them as read so I can keep up with the new ones coming in.
 
:hug:Hope ur sadness goes away soon :hug:

Now that my leave is over and I'm back in work I cant always keep up either, new things happen sooo quickly and I easily forget where I'm upto :crazy:
 
hope everything is ok. I know how ya feel about missing this community. hope to see you back on here more real soon
 
Missing you and missing that smoochy bear face!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top