"It's just her morning routine"

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
The entire family has a lot of routines in the morning.

4:30 Terri gets up, she hits the bathroom to shower. Once out she heads downstairs, at that time she wakes Bella to go out.

Never fails, Bella gets up on the pillows and licks me to death. My face and my neck, drives me nuts, besides wakes me up.

I complained today "why does she do this"

Terri is like, "this is just her morning routine, gives you kisses first then comes down to go out"
I never thought of it like this. She gives me a morning kiss, heads downstairs to go out, waits there for her food to incubate then heads back in bed with me. This time around she wants under the covers with just her nose sticking out and cuddled up to me.:heart:
Funny how they have such routines. But I love it.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
That is so sweet! Belly has a routine also and God forbid if you want to sleep in cause she'll raise the roof with her screeching!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Ohhh definitely the best cuddlers! Somehow I mind Chunk snoring in my ear less than my husband ... :p

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
There is nothing like the bulldog snuggle. I LIVE for those times. Bear has a similar routine, i get up at 430am to get my husband ready and Bear is ready to go out, then when we come in, he bombards teh hubby with kisses and lays all over him. Then when its just me and Bear, he snuggles or tries to get me to!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas definately has his morning schedule, today being Sat. I could have slept in some. But Joe had to go in to work at 6, so Vegas assumed it was a regular work day and when I was not up at 7 letting him out and feeding him his breakfast he was all over his crate making noise and had his low chewbacca growl going on. I had to get up and do our regular work routine, and of course could not go back to sleep.

Most Reactions