Curly is a funny guy

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Curly is a bit hot and was panting a bit so I decided to give him an ice cube. He spit it out and went to his water bowl.

I didn't realize his water bowl was empty so I filled it up and put the ice cube in it. I gave him water and he put his mouth in the bowl picked up the ice cube, spit out the ice cube on to the floor, looked at me then drank the water. It was like he said "MOM I said I didn't want the dang ice cube"

LOL. this guy gives me so much humor throughout the day.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: --- that is good stuff.... I wish we could have video on these characters 24/7... always something

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
oh my gosh thank you for the laugh!! it's hard to explain to other people but bulldogs are SO sweet yet can also be so diva and sassy at the same time. I love it ;)

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Curly is a bit hot and was panting a bit so I decided to give him an ice cube. He spit it out and went to his water bowl.

I didn't realize his water bowl was empty so I filled it up and put the ice cube in it. I gave him water and he put his mouth it the bowl picked up the ice cube, spit out the ice cube on to the floor, looked at me then drank the water. It was like he said "MOM I said I didn't want the dang ice cube"

LOL. this guy gives me so much humor throughout the day.

I already told you... Why can't you follow instructions!:yes:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Love it, typical bulldog in full force. He's probably hoping you are now trained to not put ice cubes in his water. :laugh:

OP
nubonics

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
It was the side eye look too, like he was pissed off hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
My Tucker LOVEs ice! He will hear me munching on it and look up at me, asking, "Where is mine?" Of course I share with him!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
We should start a 24hr Bulldog Channel! It would be hysterical and I would be addicted.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.