Princess Valentine

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We ordered a Valentines day hoodie from Plus Sized Pups for HRH.:heart:

I ordered a size SB2 originally and it was HUGE. Much bigger than HRH.

Plus Sized Pups has replaced it with a size Small. and it fits her quite nicely! :luv:

02-11-11011-1.jpg

So now we're going to order her Packers Jersey. :up:

We also wish to say that PSP's customer service is super! They replaced the large hoodie for free. (told me to donate the big one to a rescue) Then the original replacement never arrived. When I told them I hadn't received it, they replaced again. So now they have a happy repeat customer, and I am recommending them to anyone else interested in their products. Well made, nice material. :up:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OOoohhhh what a beautiful girl she is!! I :heart: the outfit!!

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
OMG! She's just beautiful in it!! I :heart: it! Off to see if they have Belly size!

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Look at how cute she is :luv:.I jsut ordered Dozer a hoodie from there this week. It was shipped the next day and should be here tommorow or monday. I can't wait. I ordered a large which will be to big but he will grow I am sure . Can't wait for it to get here.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
She's just the cutest! I ordered Chunk a hoodie from there the other day too. Now I REALLY can't wait til it gets here!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
When I get on the phone with Patricia we talk forever.... :eek: One of the reasons we promote and work with Plus Size Pups is that Patricia is just a fabulous woman!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Awww, LOVE the hearts!! She looks like an adorable Valentine!! Size small? Who'd a thunk it? Just curious, how much does she weigh?

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
awwww :heart: it! she's a doll baby! i'm going to have to check that site out. sounds like excellent customer service. :D

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We are proud to announce that Princess Gracie has lost the two pounds of 'holiday cheer' and is back down to 39.8 pounds as of last night. :) :luv:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She looks soooo pretty :luv: I did not know she was dieting.... But a princess must maintain her royal figure!!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
She sure as heck didn't take it off exercising.. LOL She gained 2.5# and her vet suggested that we take it off. We cut her back to 3/4 cup, twice a day from 1 cup each time. BUT, we think the big improvement came from switching from a junk treat to Blue Buffalo fish and sweet potato health bars broken into quarters. She could still 'count' her treats but was getting hardly anything in comparison.

L

Lucy-licious

Oh my word, HRH looks stunning :heart: the hoodie on her :)
So boys who is going to be HRH boe?? Hmmmm??

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.