Christie H

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
[MENTION=6717]dolphin[/MENTION] do they have ones you can actually get with their names on them..Thank you

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Does anyone know the best site to order custom name labels for the Julius K9 harnesses?

ah, the same people that sells it on Amazon will sell the labels. Send them a communication through their amazon site that you are interested in getting a custom label.

It is about $15 depending on the # of letters. It comes in about a week.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I ordered directly from Julius site, it took FOREVER. but again - it came from Hungary! So I'd go with others suggestions!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I ordered directly from Julius site, it took FOREVER. but again - it came from Hungary! So I'd go with others suggestions!

Jessica, I ordered from their site for Tate's harness but they were in Rhode Island. Maybe you went to the International store? :hmm: I was going to mention that the RI store took FOREVER and I actually had to write them several emails and made a few call attempts which never went through. I even reported them to my credit card company and disputed the payment b/c they were not shipping the harness...sort of a nightmare.

I would rather go thru Amazon when dealing w/Julius K9 in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Or this place that Chumley mentioned sounds like a great site!

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Jessica, I ordered from their site for Tate's harness but they were in Rhode Island. Maybe you went to the International store? :hmm: I was going to mention that the RI store took FOREVER and I actually had to write them several emails and made a few call attempts which never went through. I even reported them to my credit card company and disputed the payment b/c they were not shipping the harness...sort of a nightmare.

I would rather go thru Amazon when dealing w/Julius K9 in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Or this place that Chumley mentioned sounds like a great site!

yup Chumley's site is cheap too @ ~$5

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online