Coolaroo - Dog bed

Gfitz911

Aug 9, 2012
Long Beach, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Koozer
Yep, we have one too. Koozer loves it...often using it as a trampoline during playtime...ugh. My only complaint, is that it's loud. The mesh on it is very durable and when Koozer sleeps on it, and he moves, his nails make this horrible sound on the mesh. Therefore, we keep it in the living room, and he sleeps in our bedroom on his soft bed (no noise).

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
I actually made one out of pvc pipe and a trampoline top. It's awesome and cost very little. image.jpgimage.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
We will have one in the auction in a few weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Yes, "we" have two of them. One in the bedroom, I put a memory foam thin bed on top of it. The other is here near my computer,and just "nude"! They love them either way,and someone(or 2) is always on it!View attachment 88504

Lynn, how high off the ground do these sit? Thinking about it for Tyson, but I gotta remember he's an old man with some minor arthritis, so I don't want him hurting himself. LOL Do you think he'd be able to get on, off okay? I want one for him to have outside... since fall is coming, and weather is nicer, I want something soft for him to lounge on. :) Let me know.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] I have the cooleroo bed as well. I think it's about 8 inches off the ground. But it's at the house so I can't take a look. Let me find a pic

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I also have two for Bella. I'd say it's about the height of a standard stairwell step, maybe even a little shorter. I think Tyson would have no problems with it. He should love it, actually! Bella finally stopped scratching at and chewing hers. LOL! [MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION]

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] I think 7 or 8 inches, perfect for Ty. About the length of Busters head!! LOL!

IMG_1212.JPGIMG_1423.JPG

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
my Rocky is on his 2nd one... lets just say i had to get a new one... yeah, he ate the cover..(he's still a puppy, thats what i tell my husband anyway) but thats ok.. i bought a new one because he needed one that was a little bigger anyway and i made a new cover for the old one while i get one ordered and abbey likes it. So it all worked out good.. Porkchop loves hers too, gucci gets on them but she still likes her turtle sand box to sleep in because she likes to bury herself under her blanket while she sleeps.. funny how different they are..

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
It's really neat to hear you all talking about this bed. What was so special about it that all the dogs liked it? Bentley never sleeps in one spot to long. He likes the hardwood floor between the kitchen and dining room mostly during the day and at night he is in a crate or on the bed with me.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
my Rocky is on his 2nd one... lets just say i had to get a new one... yeah, he ate the cover..(he's still a puppy, thats what i tell my husband anyway) but thats ok.. i bought a new one because he needed one that was a little bigger anyway and i made a new cover for the old one while i get one ordered and abbey likes it. So it all worked out good.. Porkchop loves hers too, gucci gets on them but she still likes her turtle sand box to sleep in because she likes to bury herself under her blanket while she sleeps.. funny how different they are..

I just want to make sure you know that, once you get the right size, you can buy replacemnt covers. Bella used to scratch a hole right in the middle of hers. Lol!

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
We can't get these in Finland, but our lovely @JeannieCO send me one a few years ago and my boys just love it, especially Voitto10440635_10152455544699726_70170204492636263_n.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.