Interesting Product

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Google "Woof Washer 360"

Saw it posted on FB and thinking of getting it. Looks kinda cheesy but thinking it would save a ton of time washing the boys and maybe they'd enjoy it for once.

What do you guys think? Interesting? or waste of money? Lol..

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I watched the You Tube video. It looks really cool and easy. It must be too new to have any consumer reviews yet, I'm always interested to read reviews before I buy anything. I used to be such a sap for new stuff, now I read the reviews and it slows me down!
:facepalm:

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
It is very cheesy and I love it! I want one too. The only thing is that I don't give my guys baths outside because I think they would hate the cold water. I'm not sure....

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=10908]Roseann[/MENTION] I didn't think of the cold water hmm..

Roseann, thanks for mentioning the cold water issue. We recently purchased the property and there's a ton of work being done there now. Since the plumber is there every other day, we can always add a hot water line.
Which I'd like to do anyway since I'd rather give them baths outside during the summer.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
This does look cheesy, but it also looks so easy. For $30 I would totally try it. I just hope it would fit around Tyson's belly. LOL As far as the water goes, we bathe Tyson outside alot in the summer. If its hot out, the temp of the water through the hose is not cold. Its "cool" actually feels really good. So for summer use it may be pretty neat. I think I need to get one now. LOL

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
@TyTysmom I wanna order it too..lol

The house is in upstate NY and you know it doesn't really get that hot up there. I mean low 80's in the summer, and then the temp drops down to 60's in the evening. Don't know if that's enough for the water to warm up?

Last edited:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
@TyTysmom I wanna order it too..lol

The house is in upstate NY and you know it doesn't really get that hot up there. I mean low 80's in the summer, and then the temp drops down to 60's in the evening. Don't know if that's enough for the water warm up?

I still think you should be okay. I would just bathe them in the day (peak heat) Usually the first spurt of water is cold, but if you let it kinda run, it levels out - I think I'm gonna get it too. haha. We don't have that probably here, shoot the water comes out balls hot at first here, I let it run a bit then it cools off.

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
lol [MENTION=13140]Donnam[/MENTION]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I saw this too.... Banks would have loved it, but the two I have now.... will run for the hills. I just bring them in the shower with me and then the b/f has drying duties :D

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Haha! This would be great if Curlys fur wasn't so thick. My concern would be making sure all the soap washed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Boy, I would have love this when I had my 2 Malinois. I always gave them baths outside in the summer. I think you probably need the "big dog" size for most bullies, then if they are standing on the ground, the ring may be scraping the ground- because of shorter legs --just thinking -a possibility? [MENTION=7457]nycbullymama[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

Members online