Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
Hello everyone!
I came across this topic once, but I cannot find it, so I decided to start a new one. What do you use at night to make your dog more visible? Maybe just late evening walks. We use our harness that has the light-reflecting chest strap, and the always bright, interchangeable side labels. Also we have the IDC Lumino leash that is glowing (phosphoresce) in the dark. So I'm curious what you use at night?

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hello everyone!
I came across this topic once, but I cannot find it, so I decided to start a new one. What do you use at night to make your dog more visible? Maybe just late evening walks. We use our harness that has the light-reflecting chest strap, and the always bright, interchangeable side labels. Also we have the IDC Lumino leash that is glowing (phosphoresce) in the dark. So I'm curious what you use at night?

Same thing, our Julius is reflective, the leash, and I carry a flashlight/tazer combo on me on all walks.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We are spoiled.... since we have a big back yard, no need for night time walks :walk: we just open the slider and they go :rundog::rundog::rundog:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
We are spoiled.... since we have a big back yard, no need for night time walks :walk: we just open the slider and they go :rundog::rundog::rundog:

Same here! Can't even go for a walk-too many loose dogs here,mostly pits and stupid people!!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"

Ugh, we have a backyard too, and the only thing Tyson will do there is pee. He refuses to poop! Damn boy has me trained so well. Spoiled brat.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Last summer we spent a few days at a cottage in upstate NY. It was pitch black at night so Chris put a headlamp on Blue. It was perfect. Very light, didn't bother him at all, but we were able to see everywhere he went..lol. He was a walking flashlight.. lol..

Here's a couple of pics.

mb190e

Feb 24, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
We have a couple lights that go on their collars made by Nite ize. We have a big backyard in the country with an inground fence easy to keep track of the dogs. We also have a cabin upstate New York where they are off leash most of the time.

image.jpg

image.jpg

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
We have a couple lights that go on their collars made by Nite ize. We have a big backyard in the country with an inground fence easy to keep track of the dogs. We also have a cabin upstate New York where they are off leash most of the time.

View attachment 88350

View attachment 88351

OOH, those are super cute. Do you know if they can attach to a harness?
We currently don't have any lights in the back of our property (also upstate ny) so these would be great.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
We currently don't have any lights in the back of our property (also upstate ny) so these would be great.

Yes, love these too. Where did you buy [MENTION=13768]mb190e[/MENTION]?

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w

Well aren't all of you lucky! :p

I have to wait for an elevator. Take it down 17 flights, then run out the back of my building all the while praying they don't decide to go on the lawn. We have security cameras back there. If any dog goes on the lawn, the management company
fines you. And they're really strict with enforcing this policy.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Well aren't all of you lucky! :p

I have to wait for an elevator. Take it down 17 flights, then run out the back of my building all the while praying they don't decide to go on the lawn. We have security cameras back there. If any dog goes on the lawn, the management company
fines you. And they're really strict with enforcing this policy.

AH, one thing I don't miss about home. That and shoveling snow. But that's about it, I really miss it. I don't care for the south very much at all.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
AH, one thing I don't miss about home. That and shoveling snow. But that's about it, I really miss it. I don't care for the south very much at all.

I'm gonna guess it's hard to adjust when you're from here. Different world in many ways.

mb190e

Feb 24, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno

As long as there's a ring or a loop too attached too sure.

image.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.