KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
Hello [MENTION=14316]KatieToth[/MENTION], may I ask what size Julius K9 harness are you using for your Noah Jack and how much does he weight? I am looking for one but I also confused with size. Thanks!

Hi! Noah weights about 75lbs and the harness is size 2. If you are confused on the sizings, and you need some help with, you can go on any Julius K9 website and click on any harness and all the sizing information will come up. All sizes add up from chest measurements and weights so you can decide based on those for make sure you get the right size.

Sizing:

Size Baby 1
(the flashlight mounting is not available for this size).
Chest measurement: 11.4 - 14.15 inches / 29 - 36cm
Weight: 1.75 - 6.6lbs / 0,8 - 3kg

size Baby 2
Chest measurement: 13 - 18 inches / 33 - 45cm
Weight: 4.4 - 11lbs / 2 - 5kg

Size mini-mini
Chest measurement: 15.75 - 21 inches / 40 - 53cm
Weight: 8.8 - 15.5lbs / 4 - 7kg

Size mini
Chest measurement: 20 - 26.4 inches / 51 - 67cm
Weight: 15.5 - 33lbs / 7 - 15kg

Size 0
Chest measurement: 22.8 - 30 inches / 58 - 76cm
Weight: 30 - 55lbs / 13,5 - 24,5kg

Size 1
(f.e. Terrier).
Chest measurement: 26 - 33.5 inches / 66 - 85cm
Weight: 50 - 66lbs / 22,5 - 30kg

Size 2
(f.e. Labrador retriever, Beagle, Border Collie, Cockers, Saluki, Schnauzer, Basenji, Afghan, Airedale, Boxer, Briard, Dalmation, Doberman, Greyhound, German Shepherd, Husky, Pointers, Retrievers, Setters, Springers, Weimaraner).
Chest measurement: 28 - 38 inches / 71 - 96cm
Weight: 61 - 88lbs / 27,5 - 40kg

Size 3
(f.e. Mastiff, Clumber Spaniel, Giant Schnauzer, Great Dane, Newfoundland, Ridgeback, Rottweiler).
Chest measurement: 32.3 - 46.5 inches / 80 - 112cm
Weight: 88 - 176lbs / 40 - 79kg

Hope it was helpful :)

bully602

Sep 8, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chapo/Cheena/Chevy
I gotta say my all time favorite products are coconut oil which drastically reduced the amount of shedding and my julius k9 harness, it's so awesome

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
I have people ask me if i have children, I tell them no but i have 4 bulldogs and in my opinion its the same thing because i have to wipe their face, butts, clean their ears, deal with picky eaters, clean up vomit, make them play nice and put them to bed every night.. so same thing right??

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Hi everyone! I will soon be bringing home my first bulldog puppy. I have never had a bulldog before and was wondering products to get. Everything from food to toys to shampoo. Also if you have any other advice on training, I would love to hear it all!

Hi there and welcome
TONS of stuff to read here Dog food ratings VERY IMPORTANT read for you right now check it out
if you do not understand something you just have to ask , this place is amazing for help from people that have years of experience with the breed , Before i got My first Bully I was lucky enough to find the great site and read it all pretty well asked questions got answers .
Neat thing about this place everyone cares about the breed very much , some dogs can have issues some do not so hard to answer those type of questions at this stage , they all learn at a different pace just like people .
Are you going to Crate your pup or not ? some do some do not I do loosely , I have just brought home a 8 week old pup and added a small cat bed beside the crate , I put Rosie in the crate I do not close the door to start the night with a couple of toys , when I wake up she is in the bed so go figure lol .
Best thing to do is read everything here you can that will cause you to ask questions and away you go lol

Miss Charlotte

Jan 31, 2015
Elizabeth,NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlotte
For the crate, most come with a panel on the inside that can "grow" with the pup -that way it's not to big at first and you can keep getting a bit bigger until you totally remove it.

Good luck! Remember they are super stubborn...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.