bully602

Sep 8, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chapo/Cheena/Chevy
Hello everyone,

A few months ago I picked up a new member of the family, her name is Cheena. When I got her the breeder gave me a giant bag of PROPAC food PRO PAC ® Superpremium Pet Food: Nothing Provides Better Nutrition | U.S., everything was fine except that she would randomly throw up, I tried everything from making sure she wasn't getting dehydrated or going long periods of times before she ate etc... her health was dwindling, she was becoming very inactive, just sleeping all the time and would throw up most of the time a little after eating. I was reading online and everything I kept seeing told me that it's normal for puppies to throw up if they eat to fast etc.. but I started becoming worried when I noticed she had no energy(nothing too crazy but I felt it wasn't normal for a puppy to not even hop around from time to time) anyways, I finally ditched the PROPAC food and headed to the local food supply store and picked up FROMMS Four star and started giving her that, I was reluctant to switch her away from the propac due to giving her more issues while she was already throwing up etc.... her behavior completely changed that same day, she no longer threw any of her food up and after about a day or two is not jumping around and is what I think a normal puppy :) now whenever she knows it's about time to eat she runs around in circles with complete joy.

Long story short I am sticking to FROMMS four star from here on out! my male did fine on it though.

Here are pics of my new baby

china.jpgchina1.jpgchina2.jpg

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hello everyone,

A few months ago I picked up a new member of the family, her name is Cheena. When I got her the breeder gave me a giant bag of PROPAC food PRO PAC ® Superpremium Pet Food: Nothing Provides Better Nutrition | U.S., everything was fine except that she would randomly throw up, I tried everything from making sure she wasn't getting dehydrated or going long periods of times before she ate etc... her health was dwindling, she was becoming very inactive, just sleeping all the time and would throw up most of the time a little after eating. I was reading online and everything I kept seeing told me that it's normal for puppies to throw up if they eat to fast etc.. but I started becoming worried when I noticed she had no energy(nothing too crazy but I felt it wasn't normal for a puppy to not even hop around from time to time) anyways, I finally ditched the PROPAC food and headed to the local food supply store and picked up FROMMS Four star and started giving her that, I was reluctant to switch her away from the propac due to giving her more issues while she was already throwing up etc.... her behavior completely changed that same day, she no longer threw any of her food up and after about a day or two is not jumping around and is what I think a normal puppy :) now whenever she knows it's about time to eat she runs around in circles with complete joy.

Long story short I am sticking to FROMMS four star from here on out! my male did fine on it though.

Here are pics of my new baby

View attachment 88274View attachment 88275View attachment 88276

Hi & WELCOME!

This is wonderful news! I am so happy that baby is back to feeling great :) Food is a huge thing for bullies, I took a glance at the ProPac, that doesn't seem like a good food for bullies at all, it contains chicken, is not grain free, etc. Glad you got her on Fromms! This is an excellent food!

She is beautiful!! Thanks for sharing pics :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG --- they are both precious! Love the freckles... :luv: So happy you found the right food and your baby is doing better

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wonderful to hear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk