Are Bully's Really Different To Other Breeds ?

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
Just curious as to peoples thoughts about their Bully's. We have owned Dudley for Four months now and can not imagine our house without him. We (me and the wife :) ) have both owned dogs before , Collie, English Pointer and Chocolate Lab which were all loved dearly but we both seem to think our Bully is different :) we seem even more attached to this little fella already! but we are wondering if its purely because this is our present dog? I can honestly say none of our other dogs have made us laugh the way Dudley has, (or caused us as may medical problems) he just seems more of a character. So what are everyone else's thoughts ? especially you guys with more than one breed of dog in the house.

Cheers
Si.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I have always had labs and I love them dearly, but I have never loved another animal as I love my bulldogs. I actually feel the same love for them as I do my children. Bullies are absolutely different from any other breed out there. I think we love them whole heartedly because the unconditional love they give us so immense. Welcome to EBN.

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
frank acts more 'human' than any other dog I've interacted with or owned. I think many others here will agree. they're just so lovable, yet dramatic... so kind, yet stubborn. I could go on and on! there really is no way to describe them!!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I believe they are. I too have owned other breeds, lab & German Sheppard. Both of which I loved very much.... but nothing even comes close to the love I have for Tyson. He is like my human child. Lord knows I have labored with him! He is the love of my life, seriously a different kind of love that not even my own husband understands. Maybe all other owners of other breeds say the same thing, but I'm convinced there is no other like the love of a bully.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I have never owned any other breed of dog and never will. Bully's are really not just dogs, they're bulldogs, a breed and species of their own. 14297_10152976049859726_160574064461237133_n.jpg

OP
Zedsded

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
�� So it seems everyone feels the Same! Good to know its not just us imagining it! And here's a few photos of our little guy.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
AaaawwW, no wonder you're a goner...

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
I have always had labs and I love them dearly, but I have never loved another animal as I love my bulldogs. I actually feel the same love for them as I do my children. Bullies are absolutely different from any other breed out there. I think we love them whole heartedly because the unconditional love they give us so immense. Welcome to EBN.

Rosalie nailed it on the head here. Ditto!!!

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I honestly believe the term "a breed apart" was coined for bulldogs! I have had quite a selection of breeds throughout my life but none of them are like a bulldog. They really do make you laugh and can make you so frustrated (often at the same time!) because of their stubbornness. It took me many years to get my husband to agree to get one but now he is well and truly hooked! Wonderful dogs!

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
My girl is like no other dog I really do thinks these bully's just steal your had from the moment you bring them home there so loving, loyal and full of character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.