Look at those bellies! I love 'em!

Truman would fit right in there!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
wow they have grown so much... thinkin you should put a brick on both their heads :p

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Gertie would be called a fawn brindle and Ida a dark or black brindle in my neck of the woods. My Duke......is mostly fawn brindle with a little mixture of dark brindle also. Lovely girls.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Awwww! I love these pics! This is what makes me want a sister (preferably) for Chunk. How sweet they are together!

ahurd

Feb 10, 2011
Kansas
I love the pic bullies do the weirest things and to this day I only have a few pics of our bullie as she was not one to get pics done.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION]... I love the pictures they are so precious... Hey were did you find a collar with hearts on it? I looked everywhere the other day for Ireland and couldnt find one.

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Thanks everybody! I got new batteries for my camera, not using the phone and getting sideways pics anymore. I am keeping my camera handy and am trying to take lots more pics than I have in the past.
[MENTION=18]Pendragon[/MENTION]: Actually I made their collars, for Valentine's Day, and leashes to match.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Oh wow... that is cool wish I was that crafty.. Are you taking orders? lol.. Kinda late for Valentines day. But what about St Patties day? Let me know a price and if you would make me one or two Pretty Please. Thank you...

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
[MENTION=18]Pendragon[/MENTION]: I actually just bought a couple different St. Patty's Day prints to do collars for Gertie and Ida, oh and little Clementine, can't forget her! I think IRELAND really needs one for St. Patrick's Day, more than Valentine's Day, don't you? PM me and I can tell you more.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Hey....what kind of fertilizer are you feeding them? They are gorgeous and BIG! I was just wondering...your son. If you can get them both together for a great photo, could you give him two seperate photos and have him just draw them together? I can take 1000 photos of Vegas and Orion together and only one or two will turn out decent. :chapped:

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]: Yes, separate pics we can do, Gertie is the problem... I can take pics of Ida all day long, but I can't ever get a decent one of Gertie. He's going to draw them separately. I want a good pic of them both for a new avatar, but then there's Clementine. So I think I'll just do the revolving avatar with pics of all three.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.