Could they be any "closer"?

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I've been trying to get a good pic for a new avatar. The Christmas one needs to go. Plus my son wants a couple of good pics of Gertie and Ida, he's going to draw them. Well, trying to get them both to sit still and smile at the camera is about impossible. Last night I was taking pics of the girls and Gertie fell asleep (with her back to the camera, of course) but Ida was so cute. She layed down on the floor and wiggled up right next to Gertie, back to back, and went to sleep too. Before that tho, she also used Gertie's butt for a pillow! :p

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
YAY pictures of Gertie and Ida! Oh my goodness they have grown so much, so fast! They are absolutely beautiful, they really are just beautiful bullies!!!! :heart::bully: Love that they are both brindle but its still different.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
These photos are just too cute. They are such gorgeous girls. Soon to have a little sister in the mix.

L

Lucy-licious

Awww look how much they love eachother, Ida and Gertie are gonna make marvelous big sisters :luv:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
they have gotten soooo big... how'd that happen? lol Such pretty girlss!!!! :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION], I see Ida is the brindle color that Vegas is but is Gertie a gray brindle or is it the light? I have never seen a gray brindle before. I :heart: the pictures and they will be such good big sisters!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh my your baby girls have gotten soooo big!!! Love the butt-rest, how sweet! They sure do love each other, that is wonderful. Has time flown by or what? Seems like just yesterday they were little baby puppies!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
You can call that first pic their yin-yang pic. :heart: them!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
so precious! i love gertie's belly! she looks like she got stamped with a bingo marker :)

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]: The girls are both brindles, Ida is a red brindle, and I think Gertie is just "brindle", no red. That's the color her breeder circled on her papers.
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION]: It is funny, huh? We love her polka-dots too!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online