ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Gosh Rosalie, I'm so sorry that you are having to go thru this w/Frankie… and my goodness do NOT apologize. You are doing the best thing to keep your boy safe, we ALL know how much your love your boys. I'm just glad that is seems to be working… Do you have any idea why he is acting out?!! So weird how they seem to go thru fazes of doing things that they KNOW they are not supposed to be doing… :angry:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosalie - its for his own good & hopefully he will learn not to steal - i got same problem with Shy to the point nothing eatable can be left when we go out as we had far to many upset tummies [emoji4]
I did try vibrating collar but sadly it was no good
But as Frankie seem to respond to it - keep at it [emoji173]️

Really good to see you

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Gosh Rosalie, I'm so sorry that you are having to go thru this w/Frankie… and my goodness do NOT apologize. You are doing the best thing to keep your boy safe, we ALL know how much your love your boys. I'm just glad that is seems to be working… Do you have any idea why he is acting out?!! So weird how they seem to go thru fazes of doing things that they KNOW they are not supposed to be doing… :angry:
I wouldn't exactly call it acting out. We cleaned up a lot of his bad behaviors but the stealing stuff and jumping on the counters and tables is somethibg we just cannot break. I could probably live with it but he is taking stuff that could hurt him. It is so bizzare though. Usually when we have someone over he has to be leashed because he jumps and gets over excited and it isn't really fun for anyone. Tonight maddies boyfriend was back for dinner and he jumped initially, but one tone and he hasn't jumped again. I swear it is like someone switched my dog!! Last week when this boy was over, we had the chicken cutlet incident, frankie stole the kids I Phone, and tried to eat his sneaker! Tonight, nothing!! I hope this continues.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
On the lighter side...Frankie wanted to borrow the car, cruise chicks, and sniff butt.

Glad the tone is working.

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
On the lighter side...Frankie wanted to borrow the car, cruise chicks, and sniff butt.

Glad the tone is working.
lol, if he had thumbs, he would definitely steal the car!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
We do what we have to do to keep them and ourselves safe. I wouldn't feel bad.
In fact, I've considered it many times when Blue goes into his zone over toys. That zone where either he can't hear us, or he refuses to.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
We do what we have to do to keep them and ourselves safe. I wouldn't feel bad.
In fact, I've considered it many times when Blue goes into his zone over toys. That zone where either he can't hear us, or he refuses to.

That zone is exactly how Bella is around other dogs.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
i agree with everyone also rosalie whatever keeps them safe!! frankie what we gonna do with you wild child? lol :smoochwink:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.