I have a face snuggler!

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Does anybody else have a face snuggler? Whenever Winnie wants to snooze, she has to snuggle up to my face! If I'm sleeping or napping in bed, she likes to put her face on my face. If I'm sitting on the couch, she gets on the back of the couch behind me and puts her face right beside my face. She is a silly girl!
image.jpg

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
awwwwwe, I love that! Yes Buster is a face snuggler too. :heartsign:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Great picture, Donna! you both are so cute :)

Tate is a face and neck snuggler...likes to put his big head in my neck which is nice b/c it keeps me warm.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Oh my word, the cuteness is too much. I so wish Tyson was. He'll snuggle up real close to me and has to have some sort of touch with me. So paw, or back, leg, something, but he won't snuggle up this close. I love it, Winnie baby.

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Oh my word, the cuteness is too much. I so wish Tyson was. He'll snuggle up real close to me and has to have some sort of touch with me. So paw, or back, leg, something, but he won't snuggle up this close. I love it, Winnie baby.

Of my 4 Bulldogs, Winnie is the only face snuggler. The rest were like Ty. My others were big lickers too. Not Winnie, she will put her mouth right up to my mouth and hold it there, but she doesn't lick...which is good I guess if you don't like to be licked in the mouth. I still get lots of big wet kisses from Jack:kisskiss:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus is my neck warmer20141114_112434.jpg
don't mind my big face, it was really hard to get the pic and it was early :w00t:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Of my 4 Bulldogs, Winnie is the only face snuggler. The rest were like Ty. My others were big lickers too. Not Winnie, she will put her mouth right up to my mouth and hold it there, but she doesn't lick...which is good I guess if you don't like to be licked in the mouth. I still get lots of big wet kisses from Jack:kisskiss:

Here's what I get Donna:

IMG_0285.JPG

Then poor Tyson gets used as a pillow by Danny. LOL

IMG_0336.JPG

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Sooooooo adorable! Bella isn't a face snuggler. She definitely used to sleep on my head (yes, ON) when she was a wee pup. Lately, though, she is more a foot snuggler and a massive licker. I got her to stop shark-biting by directing her toward licking instead. So, now, she does it all the time. I likey! :smoochwink:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:luv: :luv: :luv: I so love when they do this

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online