agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
It feels like yesterday I lost my 2 1/2 year old bulldog, he was my best friend. I know we all feel the same way about our bully's. That's why we show our baby's and join forms like Ebn to show off our pride and joy. The week diesel was fighting you guys were behind me 100% of the way. Prayers and love was astonishing.
Today I received a plaque from Ebn that I will cherish until I die. It's my fav picture of him. His eyes looking at me as if I am the only person in the world. ( we all know that look when our baby's does this ) anyways it's 0243 and I am babbling, am up at 6 and need my beauty sleep.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. YOU REALLY ARE THE BEST
love
Jimmy x
71a7cd1c06baa68c08ad28b30c6c1900.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
It feels like yesterday I lost my 2 1/2 year old bulldog, he was my best friend. I know we all feel the same way about our bully's. That's why we show our baby's and join forms like Ebn to show off our pride and joy. The week diesel was fighting you guys were behind me 100% of the way. Prayers and love was astonishing.
Today I received a plaque from Ebn that I will cherish until I die. It's my fav picture of him. His eyes looking at me as if I am the only person in the world. ( we all know that look when our baby's does this ) anyways it's 0243 and I am babbling, am up at 6 and need my beauty sleep.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. YOU REALLY ARE THE BEST
love
Jimmy x
71a7cd1c06baa68c08ad28b30c6c1900.jpg

I'm so happy you've received it. We will all remember sweet Diesel, and one day we'll all be together again with our sweet babies who have gone before us. We're always here for one another, and for our precious 4 legged children :)

Goodnight Jimmy, go get your beauty rest!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Jimmy, the plaque is absolutely gorgeous!!! Great job [MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION]

We were all heartsick after what happened to Diesel… as you know I have lost several bullies, and I honestly do NOT know what I would of done w/out my family here at EBN. I think this is the BEST part of EBN, when we are here to comfort one another during times of loss. That only WE truly understand…

I hope that this brings you some peace, and you will always have your sweet Diesel w/you!!! :angelheart:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Great job [MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION] and a great tribute to Diesel Jimmy and yes we all grieve together like a family here at EBN

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I'm so happy it arrived in one piece and that you like it. I also feel very strongly about Diesel passing, cause I have nearly lost my Usko to stones twice. RIP Diesel.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
I'm all teary eyed again:*( I love how you said in the other post about how the image gets brighter when the sun shines through it, it sounds really special:heart:

Run Free Diesel <3

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:cry: sitting at my desk with tears in my eyes --- it is such an awesome picture and your words are so true -- 'the look that you are the only one in the world' :cry:

Enjoy the plaque and remember all the wonderful things about your sweet boy when you look at it. He was a very special boy!

:hug:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I am so happy that you received it and love it. We all loved your sweet boy Diesel. We will also continue to enjoy Nula and Paisley. Our babies are our world and to have others who understand that love is priceless. Now, since you have joined the "40 club" you will find that your beauty sleep is essential :w00t:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So very happy to be a part of this group who cares so very much, the plaque is as stunning as Diesel, he will be missed so very much :heart:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
That really is such an expressive picture of Diesel. I hope it gives you comfort when you look at it that you were his world too Jimmy.

Most Reactions