brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome to EBN Emma! You sure are adorable.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a beauty! Congrats and your new baby

OP
Chanticocat

Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
image.jpgEmma Joy is with us from a rescue She is estimated to be around nine years old. She worked for a puppy mill in her former life She came into the rescue with entropyion and a mouthful of infected teeth. They pulled nineteen and did surgery on her eyelids. She was bleeding some and was thought to possibly have bladder stones. Exploratory surgery found no stones , but she hadn't been spayed. They did it then. That was three weeks ago.

Her lower eyelids droop Her nose rope is very deep and needs some t l c Her ears have had hematomas. I can see the scarring. We also peeled some dry skin off her ear which revealed a couple old sutures. Ugh those are gonna have to be dug out they are ingrown. Her belly sags and she's got a breeders tattoo.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
View attachment 88068Emma Joy is with us from a rescue She is estimated to be around nine years old. She worked for a puppy mill in her former life She came into the rescue with entropyion and a mouthful of infected teeth. They pulled nineteen and did surgery on her eyelids. She was bleeding some and was thought to possibly have bladder stones. Exploratory surgery found no stones , but she hadn't been spayed. They did it then. That was three weeks ago.

Her lower eyelids droop Her nose rope is very deep and needs some t l c Her ears have had hematomas. I can see the scarring. We also peeled some dry skin off her ear which revealed a couple old sutures. Ugh those are gonna have to be dug out they are ingrown. Her belly sags and she's got a breeders tattoo.

Wow... What a lucky girl to have hit the jackpot with becoming part of your family! Better happier days ahead for her

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
You are so wonderful to take her in. She deserves to have a good home for her "golden" years. I wish that everyone who has done every dog wrong, should suffer the same thing that they put the dogs through. Then dump them in the hottest desert with no food or water, well maybe some peanut butter...

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Emma Joy you are a Beauty, so Beautiful, You are a Wonderful Lady for rescuing Emma Joy she is in a Wonderful Home Now with You and Your Family. God Bless all of you with your new addition.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.