What is this?!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It's apparently genetic. Leave it to Taco to come up with something weird like this. Probably a benign tumor, we will have it removed in the next month or so. He wants to put Taco under to remove it, makes me nervous, Taco is like a child to me...

Get out... Genetic?? Keep us posted ... Sending prayers to you and the little bugger

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
It's apparently genetic. Leave it to Taco to come up with something weird like this. Probably a benign tumor, we will have it removed in the next month or so. He wants to put Taco under to remove it, makes me nervous, Taco is like a child to me...

Wow, that's so interesting!
If you have to put him down, get anything else he needs done at the same time. Is he neutered?

OP
YHSublime

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
Get out... Genetic?? Keep us posted ... Sending prayers to you and the little bugger

Thanks, I'm sure we will be fine!

Wow, that's so interesting!
If you have to put him down, get anything else he needs done at the same time. Is he neutered?

That's good thinking, he is already neutered!

I would concur. Have you went to the vets ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's crazy..interested to hear what the vet says

Gone to the vet, see above!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
I didn't know this is possible/exists. If I understand correctly every dog could develop it by getting sand or glass into a wound at his/her paw? I'm sorry in Taco's case it could be a tumor. I'm sending positive thoughts and wish the best of luck with the operation of your sweet boy:heart:

Most Reactions