What sparks your bully to get barky?

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I just had a kegerator delivered today. went to go put it together, i had to put it on its side to put the casters on and Bear went nuts. He was fine with it upright. I ran and grabbed the camera, yep he was still at it.

YouTube - Bear VS The Kegerator

What gets your bully going?

Lindathedogsmaid

Jan 30, 2010
Sequim ,Washington
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pippa & Peanut
Poor baby-- some funny black thing just appeared in the middle of the room, and he didn't know what to do with it!!
I used to have a giant Irish wolfhound, and one day she started barking madly at something black in the driveway, and looking back to the kitchen window as if asking me to come help. so out I went, and she started walking slowly towards it with me. well-- that thing had the nerve to MOVE-- and she went nuts!!! eventually I got her close enough to check out the garbage bag that threatened us so badly!!

Lindathedogsmaid

Jan 30, 2010
Sequim ,Washington
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pippa & Peanut
and every garbage day- for many years- I had top take the dogs over to the neighbors to check out garbage cans.
bulldogs are the most observant dogs for anything out of the normal, of any breed I have seen. it makes them super watch dogs.(once they are mature and not scared to death ) any dog will dislike hats, sun glasses, little old ladies canes or walkers, they are not the normal picture of a human in the raw so to speak. they notice the little things,.that is why dogs do not understand, rolling bikes, and skateboards, or baby buggies, the THINGS don't -- stride-- along like us humans normally do, so they need to smell it up close ,while sitting still ,and get it figured out. first the smell,. then treat , and they will follow.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Like everyone else said ANYTHING out of place will make him bark, he is OCD. Our neighbor planted a new tree last week in the back yard, and he barked for about 45 min. til I took him over so he could check it out, now whenever I take him out to potty, he will stand and just stare at it for a few minutes. We also have a kegerator on our back screened in Lanie, you are going to love it.

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] what stuff do you make? we ordered a kit and 2 kegs and are excited to start this weekend!!! we got a dual dispenser :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Nothing seems to get Princess Gracie going. She will give one short bark if something startles her; like last night: She was sleeping in her bed in our room and all of a sudden there was a noise that may have been an icicle falling off the eave and she let out one little bark.. She's done this less than 10 times since we've had her. Other than that she keeps her royal composure. ;)

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
OMG I am so jealous of you mammyglicks and kmarino, I want a kegerator!!!!!!! Bear is so cute! Samson does bark at certain things that are out of place or new but not everything, he is definitely very observant in general. Other than that things that make him bark is someone at the front door, sometimes a noise that sounds like a knock on the front door and when Loki is hogging the toys. He doesn't bark very often.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Wish I knew!! Lately Ida has become quite the "barker". She sits on the patio and just barks to hear herself, I guess. Of course we've got dogs in every yard around us. They bark constantly! I always go the door and tell her "NO barking!", and she'll quit for a while. Or I just let them come inside. Everynight as I'm reading in bed, like after midnight!, there will be dogs barking. I always figure, well, it's not any of mine. They're all inside, asleep, where everyone elses should be! Gertie used to bark at things that were out of place, but she doesn't do that so much anymore.

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
Coda goes crazy when she sees the cat at the door...not our cat just a stray and shell start barking...but then my wife will just make cat noises and tell Coda, "get the kitty" and she starts barking again

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=676]mammyglicks[/MENTION], we don't make anything, we just buy different kegs what ever beer we are in the mood for, right now it is Miller Lite. It is so nice to just walk out to our lanie and pour a beer, sometimes maybe one to many :whistle:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.