Chester must be saying his bedtime prayers..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
except for Monday, it has not stopped snowing, or been above 20 degrees in MANY weeks :down: And on Monday, it was 34 degrees..and I took him for a walk - and found out how many of my lovely neighbors don't bother to shovel their sidewalks. So, I had to walk into the street where it was all sloppy - his nice Lou's sweatshirt got ALL dirty and he was freaked out by the cars driving by him :eek:

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
You mean like this? dukeyboy.jpg Have a great day.Dukey the Tater Tot 006.jpg

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Yeah, been really cold and snowy here too. Poor Stiggy's been housebound for a few days now because it's usually -22 with the wind chill. Good thing it's doggy daycare day tomorrow.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I thought it was the law, you have to clean your sidewalks? When we lived in Colo. you could get fined for not getting them shoveled in a timely manner.

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
In my home town.........If you shovel your sidewalk......and somebody trips and falls from ice.........your liable.......if you don't shovel and they fall.......your not liable. As crazy as that sounds ........I Swear to God it's true! Sooooooo, I don't shovel.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
In my home town.........If you shovel your sidewalk......and somebody trips and falls from ice.........your liable.......if you don't shovel and they fall.......your not liable. As crazy as that sounds ........I Swear to God it's true! Sooooooo, I don't shovel.

That is nuts!

My mom used to, Honest to Betsy, take the snow blower and blow out a path to the tree out front, for our bully Richard to go to. Honest.

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
yes..here it is a law you must keep your sidewalk clear.. but, you know how people are and laws that are nearly impossible to enforce 100%. :angry: I could call the town I suppose, like I do for the guy that NEVER mows his lawn! :whistle:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wow I never thought you would have to do that.... What a pain!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
That is nuts!

My mom used to, Honest to Betsy, take the snow blower and blow out a path to the tree out front, for our bully Richard to go to. Honest.

HRH has two areas that are snow blown out for her convenience the rest of the yard has about 3to4 feet of snow cover. She still opts to pee on the sidewalk some mornings. Luckily for us she has gone onto her areas to :poo:

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Bad thing is hitting frozen turds with the snow blower... LOL

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
in the higher elevations? i guess it did snow here in phoenix a few weeks ago. :whistle: not enough for ground accumulation though.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.