Has anyone's Bully had a reaction to Grizzly Salmon oil?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I ordered a bottle of Grizzly Salmon oil off Amazon. Vegas has never had it before. He is extra itchy right now due to environmental allergies so I gave it a shot. This morning a put a squirt on his breakfast, then left for work. I came home around 5 and his face was very red! I went a head and gave him another squirt for dinner to see. He was perfectly OK when I got up at 7 this morning. I am wondering if he might be having an allergic reaction?? He's not really itching, no hives, nothing. Just red in his face. :confused:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea gets red in the face and paws when she has salmon oil or salmon in general so it is possible that he is having a reaction.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Harlea gets red in the face and paws when she has salmon oil or salmon in general so it is possible that he is having a reaction.

That's what I was afraid of!! His protein has been Lamb for over two years now. CRAP! Like I said no side effects but a red face, going to give it a couple days and see. Thankfully no hive, extra itching, swelling.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Happened to Banks before I knew she was allergic to salmon ;(

Gfitz911

Aug 9, 2012
Long Beach, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Koozer
That's interesting. We use Grizzly Pollock oil for Koozer. He loves it. Maybe Vegas won't be allergic to Pollock????

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.