The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I can't sleep without it! My baby. But I'm sure my clients wonder otherwise - lol bc they probably thinks it's a person, not a bully :) haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get yourself a Savi 745 wireless headset. Harlea can bark her head off sitting right next to me and no one can hear her. I love mine.

Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
Husband sometimes tele commutes. He's a graphic designer for a magazine. He shuts them out of the room if making calls to clients, but often I'll come home to find one of them bedded down and blocking my desk. He also takes Tank and his Radio Flyer to work with him once in awhile.
My job doesn't really work from home. I'm a small dog daycare attendant at a boarding facility. There's no room in my house for that Lol. I take our Bichon to daycare with me. He loves it Hank has passed the temperament test, but he really doesn't enjoy the little dogs company.

Enjoimangos

Jan 30, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boris Bullski, Paco
I can work from home and Boris will just sit in his chair or lay in bed all day. If my girlfriend tries to work from home he's constantly smashing toys against her and trying to jump up on her lap. I keep telling her to ignore him and push him down when he jumps, but she says it's too hard to ignore him. So she'll have the issue for life :evil:

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
my boyfriend and I are on opposite schedules, he is a student and is a home health aide at night so it works great for us in terms of frank. frank almost always has someone home with him! most he's ever in the crate is 3-4 hours when we're running errands. usually we even wait until he goes to bed to go out for the night haha. that's one of the reasons we thought last year was the perfect time to get a puppy because my boyfriend is almost done with school and will be getting a full-time job in the next year.

as for frank being needy, you can say that again! seems to be more when I'm home. He likes to chill out with the bf all day but when I get home he won't allow me to relax! haha

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Same here, except I have it on stereo....My colleague has said it many times that he can hear my boys snore, but clients have not...
I can't sleep without it! My baby. But I'm sure my clients wonder otherwise - lol bc they probably thinks it's a person, not a bully :) haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Yes, I often work from home and Castor will sleep most of the time. When he was a pup it was more difficult, though, and he often ended up on my lap.

OP
YHSublime

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one! The energy level is off the wall when they want attention. It's like he's getting worse, it's getting hard to wear him out now that it's getting hot outside, little man enjoys a nice 71 degrees in the house.

mb190e

Feb 24, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno

This looks just like Bruno minus the dot on his head.

image.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online