My perfect treasured memories of Joey through the years<3

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Joey, Jo, Vettie, Barrel, Land whale, Jojo, Joey Fis.

I love your sweetness, it has no end.

I love your face.

I love your eyes, they are more human than most humans.

I love how you talk with your ears.

I love how you swing your head and body when you're happy.

I love your little stump tail.

I love the spots on your ears.

I love your mustache.

I adore your tongue, it's always hanging out.

I adore how you lay on top of toys to protect them with your wight so I cant get them.

I love your perfectly round spots on your body.

I love how expressive you are with your face.

I love it when you wave at me with your foot.

I adore when you reach out to me with your foot and it stretches so far that you're trembling.

I love how your feet puffs out when you walk.

I love the funny faces you make when smelling smoke.
It amazes me how clever you are.

I love how funny your eyes look when you yawn.

I love when you lay on your back and roll around out of happiness while barking.

It's cute how you and Pug are the bestest of friends.

I love it when you "rabbit".

I love how you fold beds double to make them extra soft.

I love how you collect soft stuff to make a nice bed.

I love your love for the sun... and the soil...

It's funny how the only part of your body you can reach to clean is your front feet.

I love how helpful you are when I clean your face.

I love how you sit and look at me with your puffy feet while I make food.

I love the evil eye look you give me when you're not happy with something I've done, like ear cleaning, claw clipping or baths.

I admire that you're fearless.

It's cute how you run away from the ear treatment bottle. It's even cuter how you bite the ear treatment bottle and not my hand.

One of my favorite memories are when we moved and I had dirty curtains laying on the floor and you found them and dragged them from one room to another to put them on top of your bed to make it extra soft.

I remember how you used to run around the pool if someone was swimming, barking going crazy as if you have to save them even though you can't really swim yourself. I remember once your pug was swimming and you launched out from the shallow part to go "save" her.

Even though you can drive me crazy I admire your stubbornness and how you never EVER give up.

I remember once when we wrestled to get ear treatment in your ears and you rugbyed into the trash can so it fell over and there was trash everywhere, lol.

I remember the first time I met you, you were this little round, super happy girl. Bouncing around being so happy to be out of the courtyard your previous owner kept you in. You were just so precious<3 When you came to our house you were so excited, you even managed to get your little round body into the plastic tub I used when gardening. You had a constant smile on your face.

I remember when we brought you and Frasier home in our old Jaguar, you bulldozed yourself to the front seat and while doing so you flipped a switch to the cars gas supply so the car stopped and we couldn't get it to start again. It was a disaster, a hot summer day in a strange neighborhood with a broken car.

I remember how I cried for you when I found out about all your health issues.

You are my first real rescue, you opened my eyes to reality and for that I will be forever thankful<3

I love you Joey

Joeycupcake1.jpgJoeyquote1.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.