wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
This is how I feel since grad school started back up. I have had like 5 minutes if less a day to check the forums and some days i don't even sign on. I miss staying up to date on all the articles, pics and vids... I use to look forward to signing on a few times a day and being active on here, now i'm lucky to sign on. Hopefully I will get a break in work soon and can have a few days on here to catch up. :(

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
We have missed pics of Guinness too! It will be worth it in the end

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
It will all be worth it in the end. Good luck
and stop by when you can. We will be here.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Just think of all the stuff there will be to read when you can catch up! As bfletch13 said, it will be worth it. And we will be here! We miss ya and hope you can post more soon.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Drop by when you can! All your hard work will be so rewarding when you're done. Just shoot us a quick pic of Guinness once in a while, puppies change so fast!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
We miss you but hey, we know you are hooked at this point, so I am confident we won't lose you and Guinness! Your education should definitely be your top priority so good for you! Thank you for telling us though, I am a total worry wort and if you never said something I would have started to worry because I have noticed that you haven't been posting nearly as much lately.

L

Lucy-licious

I was beginning to wonder where you and guiness were.
Like everyone else has said already all your hard work will be worth it, and we're not goin anywhere so pop in when you can xx

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
As everyone said your education is important! Just make sure to post a boatload of Guinness pics every few weeks so we can see him growing up! :heart:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I feel your pain! I am in my last year of grad school too and am teaching this quarter, so barely have time to browse the threads! Just a quick look here and there when I have a minute between experiments and sections! Hang in there and whenever you get a minute, post a pic of Guinness!:yes: He is just too adorable for words! And remember, cute pics of bulldogs do wonders for helping stress! :bully:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I was wondering.....We will be patient, but do expect updates now and then. Keep up the studies!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
This is how I feel since grad school started back up. I have had like 5 minutes if less a day to check the forums and some days i don't even sign on. I miss staying up to date on all the articles, pics and vids... I use to look forward to signing on a few times a day and being active on here, now i'm lucky to sign on. Hopefully I will get a break in work soon and can have a few days on here to catch up. :(

[MENTION=925]wfd38383[/MENTION] I"m in the same position as you (kinda) .... I'm a personal trainer so right now is my busy time with everybody making committments to get healthy and fit this year. Committments that will probably start to fade into a distant memory for some of them by March/April time ..;)

So I'm not on here as much as I used to be, and sometimes barely get the chance to log on at all. However, I start to panic that I have missed something and get annoyed with myself when I can never get to the end of all the new posts that exist since I was last on EBN. And believe me I really DO try to get through all the new posts ......:*(

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
it sucks, it's weird but i missing being part of this community everyday and reading posts from the regulars and seeing all the dogs...i know i dont know any of you or your dogs but it feels like I do cause i am use to reading or seeing pics of them multiple times a day

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.