My Office Is Full

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
My office seems to be the gathering place for both feline and canine. That is also where my computer lives, waiting room for eBay listings, and all of my packing materials. Right now Mack is busy chewing up an empty box, Ruggles is trying to get out the door with a paper bag to take to his crate and eat, and Katze, the cat, is rearranging my desk top. She just opened a bookcase and climbed in. My husband just poked his head in and said, "This looks like a wrecking yard!" Guess I'll kick them all out and clean up th mess!

L

Lucy-licious

But mom theres lots of interesting things in your office :D

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
lol! I keep the door shut to my studio.. I make enough mess on my own! Furbabies love to be where we are :heart:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Our office is the gathering place around here too, I think we need a couch to accomidate!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That doesn't sound like a wrecking yard ... more like a bully cave!! :up:

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Chester LOVES to lay next to me and put his face on my laptop!! But I don't have an office - his toys are in a basket in my kitchen, and the basket is always tipped over with the toys spilling out, cuz he will dig and dig until he finds the one toy he wants to bring out to play with. Gotta love all our bullies!! :heart:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
how funny ya both the boys both like taking stuff thats not theirs and demolishing them lex loves chewing on boxes he sure was in heaven during christmas time lol

Most Reactions