Funny things your dogs do

Brucey Baby

May 19, 2015
England
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruce
Haha makes me laugh everytime he does it. Bruce has started letting me know he's ran out of water by picking his water bowl up in his mouth and bringing it to me and he puts it on the floor in front of me then sits at my feet :)

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Aw shame, that's so cute and clever:) Joey makes "double beds" for extra softness. She's an expert on building a "princess and the pea" bed, lol.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
He really knows how to communicate! When my other dog, Jack, tries to wake me up in the morning by licking my face, Winnie throws her whole body over my face to protect me. I might be able to sleep a little later if I could breathe! I guess it's the thought that counts :yes4:
image.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Aw shame, that's so cute and clever:) Joey makes "double beds" for extra softness. She's an expert on building a "princess and the pea" bed, lol.

LOL.... Cheli does this too --- I have tried getting pictures, but as soon as he hears me near him -- he jumps up

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
LOL.... Cheli does this too --- I have tried getting pictures, but as soon as he hears me near him -- he jumps up

That's weird, same with Joey, when she hears me she stops building, lol. It's like she thinks she's not allowed. One time when we had just moved she had her bed in the study room. She then wondered around in the house and found a pile of dirty curtains laying on the floor in a different room... I caught her in the hallway dragging a piece of curtain and when I checked her bed she'd already dragged a piece there to make an extra soft bed, lol. It's funny how they can think like that:)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That's weird, same with Joey, when she hears me she stops building, lol. It's like she thinks she's not allowed. One time when we had just moved she had her bed in the study room. She then wondered around in the house and found a pile of dirty curtains laying on the floor in a different room... I caught her in the hallway dragging a piece of curtain and when I checked her bed she'd already dragged a piece there to make an extra soft bed, lol. It's funny how they can think like that:)

CHeli actually takes whatever he is laying on and rolls it so he can sleep inside.... almost like a sleeping bag and then all you see are his ears poking out of the end

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
CHeli actually takes whatever he is laying on and rolls it so he can sleep inside.... almost like a sleeping bag and then all you see are his ears poking out of the end

That's so clever:w00t: I wish Boeboe would learn that... I have to get up during the night to put blanket on her cos she gets cold, lol.

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
If Berry wanted to play she would wake me up by licking my eye lids id wake up to her big tongue in my eye haha. If she wanted anything else she would bark at me but the eye lick was always for fun time.

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Frank will 'scream' when he knows he's in trouble. I think it's a diversion tactic. He's crazy. most recently I heard silence (which is never good) and walked into the living room. I found him ON TOP of our coffee table, looking back at me with a VERY guilty little face. I started toward him and said firmly, 'frank, get down' and all bets were off. He crashed off the table and came barreling toward me, he went between my legs and I put my hands down to slow him down, and he screamed! He sounded like little girl, it was so odd. my boyfriend came running out asking what happened, who screamed?? Since then he's done it twice, both times when he's being a trouble maker and I tell him to stop. it's the weirdest little scream.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Frank will 'scream' when he knows he's in trouble. I think it's a diversion tactic. He's crazy. most recently I heard silence (which is never good) and walked into the living room. I found him ON TOP of our coffee table, looking back at me with a VERY guilty little face. I started toward him and said firmly, 'frank, get down' and all bets were off. He crashed off the table and came barreling toward me, he went between my legs and I put my hands down to slow him down, and he screamed! He sounded like little girl, it was so odd. my boyfriend came running out asking what happened, who screamed?? Since then he's done it twice, both times when he's being a trouble maker and I tell him to stop. it's the weirdest little scream.

We we need video of this to prove the authenticity. :)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
isn't it amazing how some people actually think silence is a good thing? Silence in my house means something is ,eaten, burning, or broken! lol

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Well now, Amber likes to climb on the kitchen table, sit in the middle of it and look out the window if the electric blinds are not shut. She also likes to drag blankets around the house, rip out any and all shower curtains, and my personal favorite is eating through curtains if she cannot see out. Ruby.......my perfect little gem........steals shoes, but only mine; wads in the KIO pond and drags out the pump if no one is looking, and both love......and I mean just love to play tug of war with the hoses, hence all the holes in them. As for Ralph, the newest addition we don't know his best skills just yet only than the normal sideboard surfing and one more thing.........he opens doors by grabbing hold of the doorknob and turning it. Its a little hard for him right now with his jaw healing but he managed to do it once over the weekend. They all have special skills......:w00t:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.