Cali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Funny things your dogs do

Quote Originally Posted by madie4589 View Post
    Frank will 'scream' when he knows he's in trouble. I think it's a diversion tactic. He's crazy. most recently I heard silence (which is never good) and walked into the living room. I found him ON TOP of our coffee table, looking back at me with a VERY guilty little face. I started toward him and said firmly, 'frank, get down' and all bets were off. He crashed off the table and came barreling toward me, he went between my legs and I put my hands down to slow him down, and he screamed! He sounded like little girl, it was so odd. my boyfriend came running out asking what happened, who screamed?? Since then he's done it twice, both times when he's being a trouble maker and I tell him to stop. it's the weirdest little scream.

We we need video of this to prove the authenticity.
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}

IG: @bellatheenglishbully

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by madie4589 View Post
    Frank will 'scream' when he knows he's in trouble. I think it's a diversion tactic. He's crazy. most recently I heard silence (which is never good) and walked into the living room. I found him ON TOP of our coffee table, looking back at me with a VERY guilty little face. I started toward him and said firmly, 'frank, get down' and all bets were off. He crashed off the table and came barreling toward me, he went between my legs and I put my hands down to slow him down, and he screamed! He sounded like little girl, it was so odd. my boyfriend came running out asking what happened, who screamed?? Since then he's done it twice, both times when he's being a trouble maker and I tell him to stop. it's the weirdest little scream.
    isn't it amazing how some people actually think silence is a good thing? Silence in my house means something is ,eaten, burning, or broken! lol
    My smooshy face boy!

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Priestess Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Therese Hamilton
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Amber and Ruby
    Likes (Received)

Well now, Amber likes to climb on the kitchen table, sit in the middle of it and look out the window if the electric blinds are not shut. She also likes to drag blankets around the house, rip out any and all shower curtains, and my personal favorite is eating through curtains if she cannot see out. Ruby.......my perfect little gem........steals shoes, but only mine; wads in the KIO pond and drags out the pump if no one is looking, and both love......and I mean just love to play tug of war with the hoses, hence all the holes in them. As for Ralph, the newest addition we don't know his best skills just yet only than the normal sideboard surfing and one more thing.........he opens doors by grabbing hold of the doorknob and turning it. Its a little hard for him right now with his jaw healing but he managed to do it once over the weekend. They all have special skills......

Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bruce
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by harveyspecter View Post
    sounds likes a smart bulldog that knows what he wants.
    He knows what he wasn't alright, he wants to do everything im asking him not to at the moment haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads