OP
BalmoreX

BalmoreX

May 21, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
I don't know if it's because her legs are a little long, but Winnie is VERY athletic for a bulldog. She will chase a ball forever and mostly catches them on the first bounce. People at the dog park are amazed by her because they've never seen such a fast bully! She's also on the lean side--maybe because she's so active or maybe because she's only 11 months old and hasn't completely filled out yet. Here are a couple of pics that show her size better. She weighs 45 lbs.
View attachment 87683 View attachment 87684
well people have been telling me the bulldogs grow up weird lol and something about a gangly phase where they look tall but in actuality its just that the dog hasn't fully developed yet.lol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He is a cutie pie and will grow into a beautiful bully.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=14241]BalmoreX[/MENTION], this is a picture of Tate when he was around 4months old--a little longer in the face, and he did have more of that gangly body.

But now at 4yo he's filled out, become stocky. ebn5.jpg

IMG_8273.JPG

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
as everyone else has stated.... he is perfect and will develop the wrinkles as he grows --- up the first year (almost boxer looking) then out the second year

OP
BalmoreX

BalmoreX

May 21, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
as everyone else has stated…. he is perfect and will develop the wrinkles as he grows --- up the first year (almost boxer looking) then out the second year
thank you, you guys are really helpful :cool:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Hi and welcome to EBN. I was out and about this weekend so i'm only seeing this now. Tyson looks perfect to me. They do get kind of awkward around 12wks up to 2yrs they can get very tall and lean looking and then around the age of 2 they fill out and get more stocky.

OP
BalmoreX

BalmoreX

May 21, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
Hi and welcome to EBN. I was out and about this weekend so i'm only seeing this now. Tyson looks perfect to me. They do get kind of awkward around 12wks up to 2yrs they can get very tall and lean looking and then around the age of 2 they fill out and get more stocky.
you guys are so helpful and awesome thank you guys so much!

Rosiegirl12

May 17, 2017
California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie
D703D8A3-197A-4225-BD48-157AC821DF68.jpeg

My 1yr English barely has a rope wrinkle! This breed varies so much from dog to dog. Your sweet boy is perfect! Nothing to worry about (:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
View attachment 109828

My 1yr English barely has a rope wrinkle! This breed varies so much from dog to dog. Your sweet boy is perfect! Nothing to worry about (:
Nyala my brindle has barely any rope cause she's a Bantam bulldog. You're right so many different bulldogs as a breed. My moto...Just enjoy your furballs.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Oh my, he is adorable!! I have a Tyson too! (115 lb Pit mix)
My Bella doesn't have much of a nose rope either. She is my first EBD also! I have had many many different breeds, she is by far the most loveable, stubborn, pain in the butt, silliest (makes me laugh everyday!) dog ever!
She is very lean and has changed so much in the last year. She is 52 lbs but doesn't look it at all to me. It's strange, some days she looks more wrinkly than other days.

This is Bella at 10 weeks old.
IMG_3554.JPGIMG_3532.JPG
Here she is at around a year old.
IMG_9252.JPG
Her signature look! lol...... (with her tongue sticking out)
IMG_9012.JPG

Leeleepon15

Aug 25, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dino
Why do you want wrinkles on the nose? It’s a blessing for them to not have deep wrinkles on the face especially around the nose...wrinkles means a greater likelihood of developing skin infections. My Dino does not have them and I am very blessed and he can breathe much easier as well, when the nose is surrounded by many deep wrinkles it’s more work on them to breathe as well.. and as we all know this breed has breathing problems. Dinos vet told us thank goodness he has no wrinkles around these areas he will have a better life and better health. Not all purebred English have wrinkles.

Porkchop

Jun 15, 2019
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop
:D:DLooked like my Porkchop now. Long face and gangly looking.

Vanillagurilla

Jan 11, 2019
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Remington and Ruger
My olde e and ebg dont have ropes but I have to keep there eye wrinkles clean. The white one (old e) seems to be a but more sensitive but not to the sun strangely lol.
20190418_002301.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.