My Pup doesn't have nose wrinkles!!!

BalmoreX

May 21, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
seriously though, my pup is registered with ckc . I now know that, this wasn't the best way to go but what do i do now, I'm so attached to him lol. Im not worried or anything I'm pretty sure he's going to grow up to be the best freaking dog possible. I was just wondering if any body else's EBD didn't have nose ropes or wasn't as thick as other English Pups but still ended up becoming the short stocky, mugged faced dogs we now love:smilet:. and if you did go through this with your pups. and you happened to have before and after pic's to get a feel of what he might look like in the future:cool::D i have attached pictures to give you an idea of what I'm referring to. i would be more then happy to post more if needed for further analysis

photo.JPGphoto.JPG
P.S. :newhere:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Bulldog pups will change as they grow up and so their faces may become more defined and the wrinkles more evident. I have one bully with a very deep nose rope and lots of wrinkles and another one without the deep nose rope. Lots of variations in appearance within the breed itself. Your Tyson is gorgeous, btw. Even his profile picture screams out Bulldog!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
How old is your pup? As a breeder I know first hand that bulldogs vary in shape and size, and even in wrinkles, even within a litter! Plus, when they are age 12 weeks to up to 8 months wrinkles can come and go, and a once hugely nose roped pup can lose their rope altogether, only to come back at the age of 2.

OP
BalmoreX

BalmoreX

May 21, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
Thank you! very helpful !! and thank you for replying i was starting to get the feeling nobody was paying attention!

OP
BalmoreX

BalmoreX

May 21, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
How old is your pup? As a breeder I know first hand that bulldogs vary in shape and size, and even in wrinkles, even within a litter! Plus, when they are age 12 weeks to up to 8 months wrinkles can come and go, and a once hugely nose roped pup can lose their rope altogether, only to come back at the age of 2.
He's 10 weeks tomorrow :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thank you! very helpful !! and thank you for replying i was starting to get the feeling nobody was paying attention!

Oh Honey...NO...it's the holiday & people gone and
some deeply grieved, recent deaths of beloved bullies.
Welcome to EBN and yes, your Tyson is a bulldog, very
cute too! It's amazing how they change (many times)
until 2 yrs old & matured and many do not have a deep,
wide nose rope...such a bit*h keeping clean too.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
He so cute!! Looks like he's got big feet....might be a big guy? :smoochwink:

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Tyson is a gorgeous baby! He looks a lot like my Winnie who doesn't have a lot of wrinkles on her face either. In fact, I have had 4 bullies and none of them have had big nose ropes and, frankly, I prefer them that way. I've never had a bully who had a yeast infection from wrinkles and I've never had to clean their wrinkles. Here are some pictures of Winnie then and now:
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Tyson just looks perfect to me. I can't tell from the photo for sure but he looks maybe a little taller than usual (Winnie is too), but that could change as he grows, and it's not a bad thing at any rate. Welcome to EBN!

OP
BalmoreX

BalmoreX

May 21, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
He so cute!! Looks like he's got big feet....might be a big guy? :smoochwink:
His dad is a pretty big guy, who loves to play with basketballs ironically his name is Shaq.:yes4:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
martha 006.JPGDSCF5217.JPGThese two are from the same parents,different litter. The first one is taller and less bulldog looking to me! They are both AKC,same parents. Look different, different personalities. You still love 'em anyway-just like your skin kids!!

OP
BalmoreX

BalmoreX

May 21, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
Tyson is a gorgeous baby! He looks a lot like my Winnie who doesn't have a lot of wrinkles on her face either. In fact, I have had 4 bullies and none of them have had big nose ropes and, frankly, I prefer them that way. I've never had a bully who had a yeast infection from wrinkles and I've never had to clean their wrinkles. Here are some pictures of Winnie then and now:
View attachment 87677 View attachment 87678 View attachment 87679
Tyson just looks perfect to me. I can't tell from the photo for sure but he looks maybe a little taller than usual (Winnie is too), but that could change as he grows, and it's not a bad thing at any rate. Welcome to EBN!
Aww she is a cutie, And you guys are awesome man. I'm so glad I joined and to be part of this family thank you guys for making me feel welcomed.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Aww she is a cutie, And you guys are awesome man. I'm so glad I joined and to be part of this family thank you guys for making me feel welcomed.

I don't know if it's because her legs are a little long, but Winnie is VERY athletic for a bulldog. She will chase a ball forever and mostly catches them on the first bounce. People at the dog park are amazed by her because they've never seen such a fast bully! She's also on the lean side--maybe because she's so active or maybe because she's only 11 months old and hasn't completely filled out yet. Here are a couple of pics that show her size better. She weighs 45 lbs.
image.jpg image.jpg

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Love your tyson - just wait & see how much he'll change as he grows. He is so handsome :)

Plus, you know I'm partial to Tyson's :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
BalmoreX

BalmoreX

May 21, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
View attachment 87681View attachment 87682These two are from the same parents,different litter. The first one is taller and less bulldog looking to me! They are both AKC,same parents. Look different, different personalities. You still love 'em anyway-just like your skin kids!!
those are really nice looking EBD's, its crazy how that happens

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.