Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@Cali Doll Got money?. I have four starving bullies who would gladly use the $ for a truckload of dog food. They are not skinny-just starving! Ya' know I'm thinking I might have been cheated, and they are really pot-bellied pigs!:rofl:

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
Just curious....Why would someone who breeds bullies pay this kind of money for a dog that cannot show? Don't standards only accept certain colors of bullies? I thought that most people pay high dollars for dogs that have champions in their lines and these rare colors cut off the show lines.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
The saddest thing is, if female & rare then probably bred as early as
possible and then, bred to death trying for more rare bullies.

The mystique surrounding bulldogs & subsequent bad behaviors of
the mills & crappy breeders is just disgusting, heartbreaking & immoral.

Thinking these 'people' will be surprised when standing before GOD on
judgement day find out that GOD loves animals as much (if not more)
as He does humans and then, condemns them to hell.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
@Cali Doll Got money?. I have four starving bullies who would gladly use the $ for a truckload of dog food. They are not skinny-just starving! Ya' know I'm thinking I might have been cheated, and they are really pot-bellied pigs!:rofl:

Hey, I know the feeling! My Bella is a 4-legged garbage disposal and vacuum cleaner combo. Sometimes, when we're walking outside, she keeps her mouth to the ground, sucking up everything in her wake. :chapped: She already owes me $600 for when she ate the black mulch!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Just curious....Why would someone who breeds bullies pay this kind of money for a dog that cannot show? Don't standards only accept certain colors of bullies? I thought that most people pay high dollars for dogs that have champions in their lines and these rare colors cut off the show lines.

Well, why do people show? From what I understand @Davidh and @bullmama most do it to get their dogs champion titles and then stud them out. But reputable breeders do it to better the breed. They're just as picky about the bitch as they are their own dog.

Breeders who don't care about the betterment of the breed don't care about showing - they just care about making as much $ as possible. The easiest way to do it with rares these days.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Like ypu guys have said, there will be some dumbass who will pay it. These people discust me to no end and make me sick. [MENTION=7457]nycbullymama[/MENTION] Reputable breeders, myself included are very picky who they stud a dog out to and are very picky who their females go to if they let a good female go to a show home. Even their "pet" pups they are very picky who gets them as well.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey, I know the feeling! My Bella is a 4-legged garbage disposal and vacuum cleaner combo. Sometimes, when we're walking outside, she keeps her mouth to the group, sucking up everything in her wake. :chapped: She already owes me $600 for when she ate the black mulch!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Like ypu guys have said, there will be some dumbass who will pay it. These people discust me to no end and make me sick. [MENTION=7457]nycbullymama[/MENTION] Reputable breeders, myself included are very picky who they stud a dog out to and are very picky who their females go to if they let a good female go to a show home. Even their "pet" pups they are very picky who gets them as well.

I love you, David & your dear wife, Bev.

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
There's a place not far from us that have rare bulldogs and frenchies and the prices go up to $50,000. Just crazy!

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
That's insane!! I can buy a car with that [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keanebobulldogs

May 17, 2015
Country
Nottinghamshire
Bulldog(s) Names
Patch, Amy & Darcy
Rare colours like these not be rare soon with how many there are, I always see them for sale in UK, don't know why they think they can get that much money, so greedy.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.