Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 58

Thread: WHAT!! $28,000 for a lilac bulldog.

  1. #37
    Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    laurendoodler's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,070
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)
    27

    Default Re: WHAT!! $28,000 for a lilac bulldog.

    Have you guys looked at the Hollywood Bulldogs website?? I think those morons are what really started these fads.

    They have Blue Merle English Bulldogs that they sell for $30,000 +. I am not kidding.


  2. #38
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,361
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2310
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: WHAT!! $28,000 for a lilac bulldog.

    Hollywood bulldogs AKA Arizona Bulldogs AKA Southwest Bulldogs, that guy has more alias names than any other..... he's a creep and a LOW LIFE breeder, but more likely an importer..... Rick Johnston I believe his name was. They even auctioned off puppies at a Barrett Jackson car show a few years back!!!

    Rare breeders are pond scum, the pups are as beautiful as any other living creature and should not be shunned for their breeders lack of honesty and integrity. Nor should the buyers who were tricked into their rare bullshit. Education is key! 10 years ago I would have thought it was okay only because I was not educated about it, so keep on spreading the word!

    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

  3. #39
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    uk
    Posts
    29
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: WHAT!! $28,000 for a lilac bulldog.

    Breeding these so called rare colours is only opening up more health issues.Here in the uk the kennel club does not reckonise these rare colours so the dogs are only worth what people will pay for them.

  4. Likes Manydogs liked this post
  5. #40
    Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    laurendoodler's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,070
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)
    27

    Default Re: WHAT!! $28,000 for a lilac bulldog.

    Quote Originally Posted by bullmama View Post
    Hollywood bulldogs AKA Arizona Bulldogs AKA Southwest Bulldogs, that guy has more alias names than any other..... he's a creep and a LOW LIFE breeder, but more likely an importer..... Rick Johnston I believe his name was. They even auctioned off puppies at a Barrett Jackson car show a few years back!!!

    Rare breeders are pond scum, the pups are as beautiful as any other living creature and should not be shunned for their breeders lack of honesty and integrity. Nor should the buyers who were tricked into their rare bullshit. Education is key! 10 years ago I would have thought it was okay only because I was not educated about it, so keep on spreading the word!
    That guy thinks he's so awesome too because celebs buy his dogs.


  6. #41
    Potty Trainer riuthamus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    59
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Drogo
    Likes (Received)
    44

    Default Re: WHAT!! $28,000 for a lilac bulldog.

    He actually was liking my wifes posts on instagram for some time. I read this stuff and told her about this dude and she said "oh he always likes my posts about drogo... how odd"

  7. #42
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,361
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2310
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: WHAT!! $28,000 for a lilac bulldog.

    Quote Originally Posted by laurendoodler View Post
    That guy thinks he's so awesome too because celebs buy his dogs.
    There was once a time when he tried to come up with his own standard because he did not agree with the bulldog club of America standard. I remember reading it and thinking "Man this guy is a whack job!"


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

  8. #43
    The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Posts
    5,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1414

    Default Re: WHAT!! $28,000 for a lilac bulldog.

    Quote Originally Posted by bullmama View Post
    There was once a time when he tried to come up with his own standard because he did not agree with the bulldog club of America standard. I remember reading it and thinking "Man this guy is a whack job!"

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So, so many aliases.

    He was also known on the east coast (in Maryland) as Champ bulldogs. They were charging crazy amounts for their dogs as well. Champ didn't come out and say "blue" for their bulldogs, but they would mention how
    they were a carrier because of the sire and such. I was also told they would make up documents to get them registered with AKC and when they got caught, they closed up shop and renamed themselves.

    Like you said, pond scum.


  9. #44
    The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Priestess Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    dalmatina38's Avatar
    Real Name
    Therese Hamilton
    Location
    Sierra Vista Arizona
    Posts
    1,160
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Amber and Ruby
    Likes (Received)
    190

    Default Re: WHAT!! $28,000 for a lilac bulldog.

    I think the seller is smoking something.......rare........LOL. Out of control........

  10. Likes 2BullyMama, jenzaar liked this post
  11. #45
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member Cali Doll's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cali
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,844
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)
    1147

    Default Re: WHAT!! $28,000 for a lilac bulldog.

    Quote Originally Posted by riuthamus View Post
    He actually was liking my wifes posts on instagram for some time. I read this stuff and told her about this dude and she said "oh he always likes my posts about drogo... how odd"

    Hold up, is it Hollywood Bulldogs?? He likes ALL of Bella's IG pics!
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}



    IG: @bellatheenglishbully

  12. #46
    Potty Trainer riuthamus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    59
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Drogo
    Likes (Received)
    44

    Default Re: WHAT!! $28,000 for a lilac bulldog.

    Yep!

  13. Likes Cali Doll liked this post
  14. #47
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member Cali Doll's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cali
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,844
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)
    1147

    Default Re: WHAT!! $28,000 for a lilac bulldog.

    Quote Originally Posted by riuthamus View Post
    Yep!
    Wow
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}



    IG: @bellatheenglishbully

  15. #48
    Dog Park Attendant
    Real Name
    Madie (Maydee)
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    423
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank
    Likes (Received)
    330

    Default Re: WHAT!! $28,000 for a lilac bulldog.

    hollywood bulldogs is always THE FIRST person to like any frank posts I tag with #englishbulldog on instagram. I swear he must have some automatic liking system in place. he's gross.


Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •