cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Your story about Duke and the car had me perplexed. I've never heard of such a thing. He must feel extra comfortable and safe in your Mini Cooper. Maybe he thinks it's his crate? Does he have a favorite toy that you can lure him out with? This is very peculiar ....

OP
DukeDutchess

DukeDutchess

Sep 15, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke Big Boss Cowboy
I actually thought about the kid's car bed--but I doubt he'd prefer it over my own! And I do believe he's thinking, if this car moves, I'm not going to miss that ride! It IS kinda funny NOW that he's safely inside the house. What's not so funny is that his middle name is actually BigBoss. Ugh! He looked really haggard this morning when he finally abandoned the car--kinda hung-over like. Maybe he learned a lesson...yeah, right--I know--I'm just fooling myself.

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Weesie drives a mini. We had a Frenchie before the boys. He passed and it about killed us. Now the boys are almost killing us. When Weesie wanted to take the Frenchie for a walk she had to load Gus in her Mini and drive around the block before he would walk around the block. He would not budge until they drove around first.

OP
DukeDutchess

DukeDutchess

Sep 15, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke Big Boss Cowboy
Now, that's interesting! Had to survey the scene before walking!?

- - - Updated - - -

Weesie drives a mini. We had a Frenchie before the boys. He passed and it about killed us. Now the boys are almost killing us. When Weesie wanted to take the Frenchie for a walk she had to load Gus in her Mini and drive around the block before he would walk around the block. He would not budge until they drove around first.
Now, that's interesting! Had to survey the scene before walking!?

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
That's kind of hilarious. Delilah will be laying down and not want to move but I make her lol

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
We just scoop Lola up and out... She is a stinker and also crouches down when she doesn't want to move, or wake up in the morning more likely. 100% likely actually

sent from my droid mini

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Ours love to ride in the car, but when we get home, they are ready to get out. It's funny he doesn't want to get out, maybe he knows a bully is mini's mascot and wants to be in a commercial. :)

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
c753f5f5a34b2ea206b05f67a32624dc.jpg

These are the only ones I could get in a picture...you know how flappy bulldog mouths are lol

OP
DukeDutchess

DukeDutchess

Sep 15, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke Big Boss Cowboy
Ours love to ride in the car, but when we get home, they are ready to get out. It's funny he doesn't want to get out, maybe he knows a bully is mini's mascot and wants to be in a commercial. :)
He could definitely do a commercial about MINI love!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.